who went to rodman 5

Started by ATPShaun94, April 22, 2005, 12:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATPShaun94

So who going to rodman 5. I know i'm going!!!!!!!! ;D





 :D [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

450_Kid

I know I went to Rodman 5 because iwas hanging out with ATPSHAUN94 at ida mans house playing poker with him betting on chips the kind you eat. :)
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

Ms.Mud

I didn't go because I had to go to girl scout camp with my mom and my troop. However my brothers nd my dad (da_mgt_man) went.

~Ms.Mud~
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

peanut

#3
 [
I went with my daddy/. I had a blast!!! [smiley=angel.gif]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
1986 Suzuki Samurai

ATPShaun94

I went cause I was playing poker with BlasterBoy_200 for about 2 hours straight. beting on BBQ chips at Ida's.It was pretty cool. ;D [smiley=Cool.gif]

bluesman

jake and elwood was there!!! 8)

LakeMaryKid

Quotejake and elwood was there!!! 8)

but where was she?  ;D hahah just playin brotha! Glad i got to meet you
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

CAOSPOP

lilTykes was there with her daddy.