this is cool!

Started by dreth, April 05, 2005, 07:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

think this is a great idea for the little guys or gals




53yfz450

man look at that air :o he's going to hit all the doubles at sunshine ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ATPShaun94


dreth

my daddy will post some pics of me at the sunshine track on saturday ;)

ATPShaun94

COOL!!!!!!!!! [smiley=Cool.gif] [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]I'll see if I can get my dad to post some pictures of me getting some air off some of the jumps at the dade city motocross track.Have you ever been to a motocross track?Also,are going to be at the rodman 5 the big group ride?

450_Kid

nice pictures dreth, there's are future motorcross superstar. :D
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

klutchbuster400

nice jumping. how old is he, he gets pretty high, u gotta post more pics of his air time. ;D

qt314nfla

Nice pics.  We have a kid on north ports site that's 4 on a honda 50 dirt bike doing that stuff.  It amazes me what these kids can do.

OviedoRaptor

#11
Couple of shots of my children on their 50cc Suzuki  :D  My 8 year old daughter.  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
'04 Raptor
-Renthal Bars
-GYT-R A-arm skids
-Pro Armor Belly skid
-PRM .250 swing arm skid
-Full Yoshimura exhaust
-DG steel series Nerfs
-AC Grab bar
-Pro Aluminum Pro-Y bumper
-Pro Flow air filter
-GYT-R Jet kits
-Dragonfire sreering stem
-Lone Star Rear axle

OviedoRaptor

#12
2nd one... My 4 year old son. :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
'04 Raptor
-Renthal Bars
-GYT-R A-arm skids
-Pro Armor Belly skid
-PRM .250 swing arm skid
-Full Yoshimura exhaust
-DG steel series Nerfs
-AC Grab bar
-Pro Aluminum Pro-Y bumper
-Pro Flow air filter
-GYT-R Jet kits
-Dragonfire sreering stem
-Lone Star Rear axle

Ms.Mud

they look pretty good for 8&4 yrs old!!! not 2 mention they look very concentrated! lol
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

OviedoRaptor

They both do very well.  I leave the throttle limit screw backed out all the way for my daughter to ride it. When the little guy gets on it I cut the throttle back to 1/3. That way he can't get himself into trouble, at least not YET!! ;) They LOVE to ride!!
'04 Raptor
-Renthal Bars
-GYT-R A-arm skids
-Pro Armor Belly skid
-PRM .250 swing arm skid
-Full Yoshimura exhaust
-DG steel series Nerfs
-AC Grab bar
-Pro Aluminum Pro-Y bumper
-Pro Flow air filter
-GYT-R Jet kits
-Dragonfire sreering stem
-Lone Star Rear axle

Ms.Mud

Thats Awesome!!!I wish I was involved in this when I was that young! I didn't start until like 2-3 yrs ago!!!
99 Foreman w/ 27in Outlaws,Detroit locker/unlocker, disc brake conversion,skid plates,snorkle

Oh yeah and my dad (Da_Mtg_Man) is the coolest
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.   ~MUD~

ATPShaun94

I also wish I was in to this when I was little.my dad/Nightbreed started riding a 250r three-wheeler when he was 11 yrs old. when he was 13 he quit quad racing and started racing blown alcoha mud cars .when he was 27 he got back into quads

mudmonkey

Quote from: ATPShaun94 on April 19, 2005, 03:21:09 PM
COOL!!!!!!!!! [smiley=Cool.gif] [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]I'll see if I can get my dad to post some pictures of me getting some air off some of the jumps at the dade city motocross track.Have you ever been to a motocross track?Also,are going to be at the rodman 5 the big group ride?

when is it??? isnt it in august?
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: mudmonkey on July 18, 2005, 06:31:00 PM
Quote from: ATPShaun94 on April 19, 2005, 03:21:09 PM
COOL!!!!!!!!! [smiley=Cool.gif] [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]I'll see if I can get my dad to post some pictures of me getting some air off some of the jumps at the dade city motocross track.Have you ever been to a motocross track?Also,are going to be at the rodman 5 the big group ride?

when is it??? isnt it in august?

Rodman 5 is over. It was in April. Eureka is the next big group ride.

EDIT:: I hope its ok to post in here, I know most people that post have kids or are kids, but I like the games these kids always post so i come into this forum some, you old people never post cool stuff! lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com