Trent Green. What were you thinking?

Started by UncleRico, October 07, 2007, 03:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

1st)I hope he's OK.

2nd) What the hell was he thinking. He knows he's injury prone. Why would he do something so stupid!

3rd) The Dolphins should have never picked him up. I knew he couldn't last an entire season.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

mudnuri

#1
We suck again!  :D
Man it's hard to be a Dolphan anymore, but I have to roll with them.  :'(  >:(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

k.p.


AintSkeered

#3
Whoever they played! The Fins have been perennial career killers for whomever quaterbacks them since that human E.Coli called Jimmy Johnson infected the organization.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

SWAMP_DONKEY

Cam Cameron   SSSSSUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!

k.p.

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 07, 2007, 07:36:12 PM
Cam Cameron   SSSSSUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!

indeed

whered that guy come from anyways?

UncleRico

Who ever keeps hiring injury prone players needs to get the ax!

Fire the whole front office!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

mudnuri

Quote from: k.p. on October 07, 2007, 07:38:56 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 07, 2007, 07:36:12 PM
Cam Cameron   SSSSSUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!

indeed

whered that guy come from anyways?
I think he played next to Dirk Diggler  :D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

06 BaNsHeE

I see us Fins F*CKED.By the time we fix our offense we wont have a defense. :'( :'(

AintSkeered

Huard, Griese, Harrington and Culpepper were run out of this town and now they're current starters for other lousy teams which all have better records. Nuf said about the Dolphin org.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Smoknbanshee

I must say that I am so far impressed with Ronnie Brown's performance this year.  I was hesitant to take him in my fantasy league but I snatched him up in the 3rd round and he has outperformed my other backs (willie parker, and laurence maroney) so far.  He is about the only offensive weapon they have, because he can go off at anytime.  I do have to agree, the fins front office is due for a makeover.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

digginfool

I spend nearly $10,000.00 per year for season tickets hoping that 'This will be the year.'  Banshee's got it right; we just keep squandering our best talent while the front office sits around picking their noses and trying to figure out how to make more money from the fans.  I'm just about sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins.  It's been 35 years!  How long can you thump your chest and still look in the mirror?  PLEASE spend some money and get some talent.  Yeah, the upgrades to the Club Level is really nice but I was fine with what we had if spending the money on the team meant getting more than 4 or 5 wins per season.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: digginfool on October 08, 2007, 07:15:32 PM
I spend nearly $10,000.00 per year for season tickets hoping that 'This will be the year.'  Banshee's got it right; we just keep squandering our best talent while the front office sits around picking their noses and trying to figure out how to make more money from the fans.  I'm just about sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins.  It's been 35 years!  How long can you thump your chest and still look in the mirror?  PLEASE spend some money and get some talent.  Yeah, the upgrades to the Club Level is really nice but I was fine with what we had if spending the money on the team meant getting more than 4 or 5 wins per season.

I have to, 4 or 5 wins, your optimistic.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

UncleRico

10k? I hope that includes parking and a "happy ending" from one of the cheerleaders.

I don't think you'll be hearing much about the 72 Dolphins after the Pats run the table this year.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

AintSkeered

#14
The Pats won't run the table cause the season is 2 games longer and the overall talent in the NFL is far better than in 1872. I've been buying Sec 141 Row 4 Seats 9 & 10 since Joe Robbie for built the place because I've enjoyed watching live pro football(Marino) and 2 of 3 sons have also. As with any entertainment, good seats make it a more enjoyable experience. But, more and more fans are settling for less product form the Dolphin organization.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: UncleRico on October 08, 2007, 07:34:25 PM
10k? I hope that includes parking and a "happy ending" from one of the cheerleaders.

I don't think you'll be hearing much about the 72 Dolphins after the Pats run the table this year.



The Pats Schedule gets tougher next week.

Smoknbanshee

we will see how them cowboys do tonight.  they haven't had a tough schedule so far either.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

AintSkeered

Just when I thought the Fins were the worst team in football, here comes the Buffalo Bills!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on October 08, 2007, 08:27:24 PM
we will see how them cowboys do tonight.  they haven't had a tough schedule so far either.
yea We are VERY nervous about next weekend.... My wife and I both have pre-game jitters.lol

Smoknbanshee

I have Marony, Moss, Watson, Morris, and New England's Defense on my fantasy team and I am leading the league right now.  Dallas better play alot better than they played last night.  I went to bed to early, because I thought the game was over, woke up this morning SUPRISED.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

greenmachine

They should have picked Brady Quinn in the 1st round instead of Ted Gimp. Problem solved.....wait its too late.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com