Florida, LSU

Started by Fox17, October 06, 2007, 10:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Florida
6 (60%)
LSU
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: October 07, 2007, 10:52:03 AM

Fox17

Who do yall think is gonna win?

I think that if the Gators play like they can, and LSU isnt really expecting them to be tough, Florida has a chance. If Florida plays like crap its all over.

UncleRico

I hope it's a close game, but Florida is up against it playing at LSU at night. Tough place to play.

I just hope it doesn't get out of hand.

Anyone know if Tony Joiner is playing today? I didn't hear if Coach Meyer put any disciplinary restrictions on him.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

He is not starting. He was also stripped of capitan status. It is still questionable if he will play for sure. He is expected to though.

#1 yet to play. Lets go Gators!!!
#2 yet to play. Come on Stanford
#3 bye week.
#4 yet to play. Come on Perdue!
#5 is knocked off. Awesome.
#6 yet to play. Come on Fla. Atl. LOL.
#7 won. Sucks.
#8 is knocked off. Awesome.

I hope FSU loses too! Miami just lost too. HAHA.

UncleRico

Don't sleep on the fightin' Schnellenbergers...they should give USF a run for their money.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Ida_Mann

Dang, the Canes lost?

I always(almost)root for them because Miami fans are as true as Gator fans.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bigscrb15

#5
I am hoping Stanford will beat USC and knock them down. Looks like it may happen.

17-23 USC

Stanford has ball on USC's 9 - 1st and goal.

1:39 left in the 4th.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

digginfool

I can't take it anymore.  It's half-time, UF is leading 17-7, my heart is pounding and I don't want to watch.  Call me a poussay but I think I'll just watch Doom or boxing or something else.  Too much drama on this game.  I'll check in tomorrow with shouts of joy or tears of sorrow.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Ida_Mann

wuss,,,,,just drink heavily like me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STANFORD 24, USC 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digginfool

 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :K :K :K :F :F :F boho boho boho boho boho
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Fox17

Quote from: digginfool on October 07, 2007, 09:30:14 AM
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :K :K :K :F :F :F boho boho boho boho boho

same here.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com