Ladies going to Ocala 4/23

Started by Harley_Honey, April 11, 2005, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley_Honey

How many ladies are going to Ocala on 4/23

SmackAttack

I would love to but it is my daughters birthday Taking her to see the RED SOX'S play the Devil Rays..And also have a Jack and Jill bridal Shower..
2004 CRF250R (husbands)
2004 CRF70F (son)
2004 Eton 90 (daughter)
2003 suzuki Vinson Quadrunner 500 4x4 (Mine when my husband doesn't swipe it!)

qt314nfla

I'll be going to the Rodman ride.

susieblazer


        aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww ......
         We will be going this coming weekend, on the 23rd we are booking the boat for the wedding of dirtygrl80 & spacerider in Nov.  
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

girlieblazer

We should be going, as long as my husband can get out of being on call that weekend.
Polaris Razor

blupits04

QuoteWe should be going, as long as my husband can get out of being on call that weekend.
Some thing here if he can get out of being on call and gets his bike runnin good we should be there! ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

bandida

I've been trail riding for about 20 years, and I've now decided to buy a fast bike.  I saw these posts for racing in Ocala for the ladies, and I was hoping that someone can tell me what I need to race there.   Do I have to pass a course?   Do people race stock bikes?   Registration?   Any info would be great. 

Thanks,
Bandida
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4
2006 YFZ 450
2006 Yamaha Banshee
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350
1985 Kawasaki ATC 160
1983 Honda ATC 200

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com