DA MTG MAN AIRING IT OUT

Started by NYRAPTOR, October 04, 2007, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

 ;D THATS RIGHT!  :o

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

NYRAPTOR

looked like i had a crash off camera  :o

lugnuts

2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Da_Mtg_Man

I remember that ride. What a day! I didn't realize that you had the camera out Johnny. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

UncleRico

"Yeah, power wheelin' beeyotch!"

Too funny.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

caospop

 I am very offended by this thread.. DA MTG MAN is noy wearing a helmet... ::)
2007 Polaris Sportsman

NYRAPTOR

sure is. its yellow like his riding gear. he always wears a helmet.

caospop

I love it when he wears yellow. It makes me tingle...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

SWAMP_DONKEY

Yea he dyed his goatee blond just for you ;)

Bigscrb15

Im looking at the pic closley and I can pretty much guarantee that isn't da_mtg_man.... did anyone else notice all 4 wheels and tires are on the bike?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 06, 2007, 10:51:09 PM
Im looking at the pic closley and I can pretty much guarantee that isn't da_mtg_man.... did anyone else notice all 4 wheels and tires are on the bike?
Not to mention That figure is in much better shape then da_mtg_man.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com