a change up in the rotation

Started by buzzardman, October 04, 2007, 08:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzzardman

for those who have read my past threads ya ll know I restored my KX.  Then when I went riding with a group at croom last week, I decided I wanted a quad.   Then this week I take my KX to the shop to get a new clutch and found out there was water in the crank case and the motor is junk.  So the KX is back down.  However, I did get a great deal on a Warrior today.  It's an 89 and fairly clean.  Needs a couple of things but a good rider.  So it all worked out in the end.  Don't really know why I'm blogging this but I just thought I would share.      Oh! and if anyone has a rear grab bar and a front bumper/push bar for a warrior, let me know and I'll buy it from ya.  In fact I would be interested in any warrior parts.  Some nice plastics, front tires, Nerf bars, ummm I guess that's it.   

Pics of the new family member (warrior) comming soon.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com