What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

Started by UncleRico, October 04, 2007, 11:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

What are you going to be this year for Halloween?


I'm going as an Insane Clown with my posse.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quadracer1992

Im not sure. This guy at work is gonna make a suit out of like 100 cereal boxes. That shouldnt scare the young ones right? Well he said hes gonna be holding a real chainsaw(no blade).
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

quadracer1992

Its to get free candy and cheap thrills. Riding is funner but I do like candy. Im gonna go in my riding gear and ride around on a pocket bike.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

qt314nfla

I'm gonna go as Uncle Rico.  I'll dress up and be invisible at all your parties.  You'll know when I post what happened at them that myself or the real Rico was there.

Southern4x4

I dont like candy so I guess its pointless for me.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

UncleRico

I'm giving out coupons for DOUBLE CANDY at any neighbors house this year!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

klutchbuster400

My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

greenmachine

Isnt that kinda like the pitcher & the catcher. You are gonna be the catcher?.... ;)
Is she gonna plug you all night?
I am not sure I would like that idea too much.

quadracer1992

Quote from: greenmachine on October 19, 2007, 01:30:46 PM
Isnt that kinda like the pitcher & the catcher. You are gonna be the catcher?.... ;)
Is she gonna plug you all night?
I am not sure I would like that idea too much.
rofl
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

ppark350se

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ppark350se on October 22, 2007, 01:39:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
Lol, when it comes to certain things, I'm definetly in control  >:D

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 26, 2007, 03:45:23 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on October 22, 2007, 01:39:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
Lol, when it comes to certain things, I'm definetly in control  >:D

Like?  >:( Thats my sister your talking about so calm down!
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

ppark350se

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on January 11, 2008, 01:55:52 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 26, 2007, 03:45:23 AM
Quote from: ppark350se on October 22, 2007, 01:39:16 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on October 13, 2007, 03:46:25 PM
My girlfriend came up with the bright Idea of dressing up as a plug and socket. Only catch is that I have to be the socket. :-\

HAHAHAHAHA you need to take controll of that relationship my friend. lol Thanks for the laughs
Lol, when it comes to certain things, I'm definetly in control  >:D

HAHAHA rated M+ action all right Gigity gigity gooooo. lol

Like?  >:( Thats my sister your talking about so calm down!
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

bigwake


Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...