My New Office

Started by Anoriginal, October 03, 2007, 02:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

For those of you who don't know but need to know, I've left my old firm and joined another. If you need to reach me just contact me here instead of via my old office phone or e mail.

~ Matt

UncleRico

Good luck with your new Firm!

Just out of curiousity, what type of law do you practice and where are you located?

Also, I would like to sue Madison Square Garden and get 11 million dollars for punitive damages. The Knicks are my team and they sucked so bad last year, that I'm still afflicted with mental anguish and emotional unrest. Let me know if you can get this done, otherwise, I'll have to find a more "experienced" firm.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

shirah86

Quote from: UncleRico on October 03, 2007, 03:10:40 PM
Good luck with your new Firm!

Just out of curiousity, what type of law do you practice and where are you located?

Also, I would like to sue Madison Square Garden and get 11 million dollars for punitive damages. The Knicks are my team and they sucked so bad last year, that I'm still afflicted with mental anguish and emotional unrest. Let me know if you can get this done, otherwise, I'll have to find a more "experienced" firm.


honestly who in there right mind would sexually harass that woman, she looks like she could play linebacker for the giants

UncleRico

Quote from: shirah86 on October 03, 2007, 03:13:39 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 03, 2007, 03:10:40 PM
Good luck with your new Firm!

Just out of curiousity, what type of law do you practice and where are you located?

Also, I would like to sue Madison Square Garden and get 11 million dollars for punitive damages. The Knicks are my team and they sucked so bad last year, that I'm still afflicted with mental anguish and emotional unrest. Let me know if you can get this done, otherwise, I'll have to find a more "experienced" firm.


honestly who in there right mind would sexually harass that woman, she looks like she could play linebacker for the giants

Seriously, that's what I was thinking. You would think they could afford a white woman.

I wonder what they consider "harrasment"..because I think I might be able to sue my old marine drill instructor.



UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

big-daddy

Oh...... I know a few on this site that WILL hit that any day of the week.   :'(


Matt, good luck in your new firm.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Joedirt

Good Luck



I know you jusss didn't!!


2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

qt314nfla

Congrats on the new job.  Wish you the best there.  Hopefully it'll work out better for you.

UncleRico

"So, to save on ink we shortened the name to DINGBATS"

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Anoriginal

Quote from: UncleRico on October 03, 2007, 07:57:57 PM
"So, to save on ink we shortened the name to DINGBATS"



That commercial kills me everytime.

big-daddy

Matt, word around town is that youre the new lawyer for RR.   ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com