Squares on Tiamiami trail rd & SW8th St.? Anyone ride there anymore?

Started by neeper67, October 03, 2007, 02:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neeper67

Hello All,
I would like to know if the "Squares" is ok to ride?
It is in miami on tiamiami trail and SW 8th street.

Does anyone ride there anymore?

Cops? Safe?

Thanks all

Justbilly


Palmettobay_recon

i think you are talking about 8st theres no cops (yet) awesome riding EXTREMELY wet.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

jrpro130

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on October 04, 2007, 02:35:59 AM
i think you are talking about 8st theres no cops (yet) awesome riding EXTREMELY wet.

Cops haven't caught on to that place yet?

Last time I drove by, I didn't see any 4 wheelers or anything out there, but I also did NOT see any signs
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

neeper67

I am talking about the one in Miami on 8th street ( West Miami)

I heard great things about it, but I am concerned about cops. It is right next to a residential neighborhood.

( I checked on google maps)

Where do you park and how do you get into the place if it is COP Safe?


jrpro130

Quote from: neeper67 on October 05, 2007, 04:48:01 PM
I am talking about the one in Miami on 8th street ( West Miami)

I heard great things about it, but I am concerned about cops. It is right next to a residential neighborhood.

( I checked on google maps)

Where do you park and how do you get into the place if it is COP Safe?



It's not "cop safe".

It's illigal.

If you like your bike, don't go there, they will take your bike WHEN they catch you.  The homeowners are the ones who call the FWC non-emergency line.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

neeper67

Where do you think a good spot to ride in besides Holy Lands.

I like holy lands but it is too muddy. I want more trails.

Got any ideas on legal spots?

I live in Pompano Beach.