How long have u been riding?

Started by cr, April 06, 2005, 07:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudluvn14

Been riding for about a year.  Boyfriend rode dirtbikes when he was younger and I think he was the one that started looking at four-wheelers.  Didn't take long to get me interested and buy one...now we're working on getting a second!  

I'm envious of those of you who have more than one bike.  Ideally someday we'll have two utility quads, a sport bike and a dirt bike for him, two harley's....an RV...a boat...when does it end!?

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

#27
HAHAHA

 Even if you get done with the quads there is always a next toy and they never end......


In 8 years Mike has gone from a sand rail blower car
to mud truck to drag car to street bike to RC cars and now quads....

what's next? jet skis ::)

The boys grow up but the toys just get bigger and more expensive ;D

qt314nfla

Quote Ideally someday we'll have two utility quads, a sport bike and a dirt bike for him, two harley's....an RV...a boat...when does it end!?

I'm right there with you.  I have my wish list that includes those toys as well.  Good luck finding the second quad.

Laurie133

Only since October, 2004. My husband has been riding dirt bikes/four wheelers since a little kid and we bought two new LTZ 400 in October. i am loving it and wish to find some girls willing to ride.  

susieblazer

 [smiley=drive.gif]
 Laurie,
    There are a whole lot of us willing and able to ride!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

RaptorBabe82

Hey ladies I've Only been riding for about 1 1/2 years but in that time I have managed to have a 2003 660 Raptor, a 2003, Suzuki Z400, a 2004 660 Raptor, and a 2004 KFX 400, but now I just have my favorite one the '04 Raptor.  All of the others have found new loving homes.  I'm hoping some of you ladies will join me this weekend on the speed ride at Big Scrub.
2004 660 Raptor
2000 F-150 4x4 (on 35's Mickey Thompsons)

qt314nfla

QuoteOnly since October, 2004. My husband has been riding dirt bikes/four wheelers since a little kid and we bought two new LTZ 400 in October. i am loving it and wish to find some girls willing to ride.  
Hey, looks like you're just north of me.  I ride all the time and am always looking for people to ride with.  Kind of busy w/ my business the next few weeks.  Most of the time I ride every weekend I camp any chance I get but at the very least I ride one day.

Laurie133

ATV4ME, I know there are plenty of girls who like to ride, just gotta find them. Some of the girls around here are interested, but dont really like to ride if ya know what I mean.

Raptorbabe82, you sure have had a lot of bikes!

so much to buy, so little money :):)

susieblazer

QuoteATV4ME, I know there are plenty of girls who like to ride, just gotta find them. Some of the girls around here are interested, but dont really like to ride if ya know what I mean.

Raptorbabe82, you sure have had a lot of bikes!

so much to buy, so little money :):)

         I hear that! Well have loved speed and getting down and dirty for over 30 years now and i aint stopping now !! See ya'll on the trails!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

peanut

i've been riding for 2 years &  i'm only six yrs old!!!!!!  
1986 Suzuki Samurai

o4250

Quotei've been riding for 2 years &  i'm only six yrs old!!!!!!  


I have seen your pics, you make me very jealous. By the time your 12 It will be unreal on your skills:o

CAOSPOP

Jenn congrats on you D/L... We know youve been righting before you got out of diapers.

mudluvn14

I wish I was riding that young!  Now I just have to make enough money so that my kids can start riding at that age!  

I want to get y'alls opinion.  I want to get a new bike but not sure what to get.  Bobby's been doing all the research so I'm not really very educated on all the bikes out there right now.  I see that some of you have driven a few different ones.  The boys can tell me one thing, but I want to see what bikes the ladies like the best.  I'm looking for a utility quad (no sports bikes for me) and I'm mostly in the mud.  

Any suggestions?  

dirtygrl80

Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

rubicon500kid

my mom hase bine ridng atc  all her life and then she had a recon when i was 5 and my dad said sell it but know that i ride she loves riding but she manges to crash every thing lol and she hase gotin my lil sis in to it and her sister in to the sport
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

renmus

I refuse to say just how long I have been riding.  But let me put it this way.  I remember taking my 22 yr old out on the three wheelers when she was 4-5 yrs old.....  using the same math that one should use when determining my age, well that would make it, oh about 6 or 7 years.

susieblazer

QuoteI refuse to say just how long I have been riding.  But let me put it this way.  I remember taking my 22 yr old out on the three wheelers when she was 4-5 yrs old.....  using the same math that one should use when determining my age, well that would make it, oh about 6 or 7 years.

           I like you way of not telling age........... [smiley=Approve.gif]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

CONFEDERATE_GIRL

well ive been riding a good 30 years from
dirt bikes,3-wheelers and finally 4 wheelers
(my balance is better on 4 tires)
i'm in my late 40's and dont mind admitting it.
age is mind over matter ... if you dont mind it it
dont matter..

qt314nfla

Quotewell ive been riding a good 30 years from
dirt bikes,3-wheelers and finally 4 wheelers
(my balance is better on 4 tires)
i'm in my late 40's and dont mind admitting it.
age is mind over matter ... if you dont mind it it
dont matter..
I like your way of thinking!  

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

renmus

OK, shamed me into it.  I am  ::)  48.

susieblazer

QuoteOK, shamed me into it.  I am  ::)  48.


        OMG!! your just a  [smiley=baby.gif] !!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

KXKID


mudmonkey

about 6 or 7 years. but i got my OWN 3 years ago.
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com