How long have u been riding?

Started by cr, April 06, 2005, 11:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr

 :'(

lil_Mrs._Honda1

2 yrs for us !
Hubby and I grew up with dirt bikes so it was a mutual decesion!
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Got my first one in 95 then had to take a sebaticle from riding.  I've been actively riding now for 3 years.  I've loved motorcycles since birth.  No b/f, hubby, or parents to get me interrested or buy me one.  So I finally broke down and did it myself.  Love to ride it's the best hobby.

susieblazer


  5 years here, daughter got a quad for her b-day from grandparents (she let us ride) so now we are all into it...tho hubby has yet to get his quad...still riding the buggy with us.......and hopefully won't be long!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Harley_Honey

Been riding for about 2years have always been into bikes tried to buy a dirtbike when I was 16 and dad was great cool but mom said no way.  Then about 5 years ago we got into Harleys then 3 years ago we got into ATVs I still have the Harley won't get rid of that

Daisylove

Been riding for about 4 years. My 1st quad was a 300ex, which was ok to learn on! After that I got a 2004 Z400, and a 2001 Yamaha R6...Unfortunatly I had to sell both of them, but have just recently gotten a 2002 400ex. I actually met my boyfriend at Croom, almost 2 years ago! [smiley=Smile.gif]
It's great to have something that is so much fun to do with your other half!
[url="http://img90.echo.cx/img90/3617/400exsig9xe.jpg"]http://img90.echo.cx/img90/3617/400exsig9xe.jpg[/url]

girlieblazer

I have only been riding since August of last year.  I bought mine a few days before the group ride on the 14th.  First time riding it was on the Rodman group group.  

My husband got me interested after he bought his.
Polaris Razor

Harley_Honey

I have noticed the same thing most of us can blame our husbands.  And you will notice that they will not complain if we spend money on our quads but will complain if we spend money any where else.

girlieblazer

Yep my husband is definately the one to blame.  Had he not bought his we would not have 3 right now.  Because after I got mine, we had to buy Caitlin one.
Polaris Razor

blupits04

Been riding since I was 5. Brother got a 200 sx we rolled it and moved to the country got into 4 wheelers and had them off and on for 7 yrs, Kinda like the thrill  ;D But back to the same thing my Hubby got him one and I told him either I get one too or he was riding on the back! Needless to say I now have a 99 Blaster with a few mods and in the process of stripping it down and re doing the plastics and graphix. Blaster blue with Pink Graphix  ;D Anyone takes this quad it'll be noticeable!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Albright335

Hmmm...just realized this section was on the forum  8)

My husband and I purchased our first ATV 4 years ago...I quickly decided I wanted one of my own...now we both race Hare Scrambles - it is addicting.

I started racing 3 years ago...I won the Women's Championship my first and second year which brings me to this current racing season....against the guys in the Quad B class  ;) I received my new YFZ from my Hubby on Valentine's Day and we just finished modifying it...

I have started racing the GNCC races...finishing 4th in my first 2...and in my 3rd race I got stuck in the mud  >:( My goal is to be able to race the full GNCC series next year and years to follow!!

Here is a pic of me at the North Carolina GNCC...from http://www.quadzoneforums.com/forum...read.php?t=3154
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

kawGIRL

Congrats on the move up to GNCC Jen [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] You go Girl  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Albright335

Thanks Girl!!!!

How have you guys been???

Jen
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

kawGIRL

Great! Very Busy riding/camping every weekend ;D
We are home this weekend :P
Are you guys going to the S/K Easter Party?
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Albright335

Nah...we haven't been involved with them since way back when...lately it seems that we are traveling "somewhere" every weekend. It is crazy trying to race 2 series...LoL!!!!!!  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

qt314nfla

RacerGirl, that'a awesome.  It's so great to see so many women riding.  I love hearing about woman that compete and out ride the guys.

dirtygrl80

  My name is Tiffany and i have been riding since i was 18 i am now 24 ... i  have my fiance into this and he wants to get one . That will be nice all of us riding together .  [smiley=Clap.gif]
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

MuddyGurl101

I have been riding for 5 years. I started wanting an ATV when I first went camping and than I got my first bike: Honda 400EX. No offense, but I do not like sport bikes and dad didn't know any better! Well now in 3 weeks I am getting an Arctic Cat 400 Auto. I am excited!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Albright335

WHAT????? You don't like sport bikes??? :o JUST kidding...have fun on your new quad!!!
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

MuddyGurl101

Dont worry... I like them. But with my sport bike I put it through hell, I treated it as a mud quad! But I can't help but love the mud!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

semperfi13

Hi, my name is Lourdes, been riding for the past 6 yearsgot hooked by some friends. My first bike was a honda atc 3 wheeler... know i have a 400cc with 589's and i love it...love the mud....  :)
1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4

Chela

Always riding as a kid with my uncles on a Honda 110.  Then quit when I finally noticed they were just trying to kill me!!  My hubby only wanted fast quads so I refused to ride, now that Nena helped me get a Rancher I love to ride again.  Only had it 2 months. ;)
Chela

DittoBabyGirl

I'd been wanting to ride after moving upstate...looked like so much FUN! Got my first 14 months ago...a 2002 Kawasaki Mojave...traded it in 2 months later for a 2004 Honda 250 EX Sportrax...I hated the darn kick start.

I'm the only one in my family that rides...hubby don't ride..my son stopped after he fractured his elbow

I wanna get my 10 year old one so I'll have SOMEone to ride with  ;)
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

    I rode a friends quad twice at the beginning of last year. I told my husband "Remember you said I need to find a hobby? Well I want a 4 wheeler." I thought he was going to fall out of his chair LOL. So at income tax in Feb 04 he got me a 250R. It was interesting to learn to ride a quad on a two stroke... I couldn't even start it on my own for a month. Of course it didn't take long for my husband to have to get one too.
     Now here I am 15 months later ...racing MX. Go figure :P    
     AND... I won my first moto yesterday!!!!!! I got the holeshot and stayed in front the whole race!!!!! ;D ;D I got stuck in some mud off the gate in the 1st moto and got 3rd :-/ Then came back in the 2nd moto and  got 1st!
I ended up 2nd out of 4 for the day.

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com