SAND PADDLE TIRES??

Started by sykolincoln, April 10, 2007, 12:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

There is some great riding in Georgia  ;)

KB

Quote from: sykolincoln on September 25, 2007, 09:49:53 PM
Quote from: KB on September 25, 2007, 05:43:21 PM
BTW, thanks for your input/feedback, I don't know anything about you but,
I got the feeling your in a tough situation, kinda like a tug of war or somethin.

is this towards me?


No, I wasn't replying to you syko, I was replying to Grizzly.

I felt like he's in a tough situation by trying to make both sides happy.
(the riders & the Forestry people)


GrizzlyBear

The new reg on tires says "no lugs over 1 inch" Those zippers should be OK.  As regards proof of ownership on your homemade ATV's.  You need to contact the USFS at the Lake George Ranger Station
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

sykolincoln

ok cool, I have a signed owner ship form that is filled out by my local sherrifs office, I actually toke my machine up there and they inspect it, in the state of georgia since they do not require you to register your machine to ride, caused me another problem, I sent this form off so I could get a custom vin and title for it, and becouse of that said law in GA, they wouldnt make me one, only 1 machine I own is like that, and its currently being built to ride.  And as for the tires SWEET!!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

sykolincoln

not trying to beat a dead horse here, but I looked over all the rules and regs, and I cant find anything stating no paddles, If for say I go to big scrub this weekend and they hand me the rule sheet, and it has nothing in it about paddle tires, then its ok for me to run paddles? seems kinda unfair for a freind of mine to get ticketed for it when its not even in the rules yet!?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS