Getting started

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, September 26, 2007, 12:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

Why do you keep winking at him?..LOL
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

BCConviber

Quote from: Joedirt on September 26, 2007, 06:19:36 PM
No sir , My Mother and Sister read that crap had to be around it.  Do you even know how to read?...LOL

Only books with pictures..  ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

DjLeOo

[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

Okay, I am not ashamed to admit it. I've got it and the game just rocks. Not that hard to finish and could have been a longer game. But, it was quite cool indeed.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Anoriginal on September 28, 2007, 09:43:13 PM
Okay, I am not ashamed to admit it. I've got it and the game just rocks. Not that hard to finish and could have been a longer game. But, it was quite cool indeed.

yeas very easy....until you play on the hardest version...BLOOD BATH.   MINE!!!

Bigscrb15

what system are yall playing it on? XBOX 350?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."