mud sweat and gears

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, November 07, 2004, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

Had a great time at MSG this weekend.  Got to watch a bunch of suckers get stuck in the mud all day while me and the Arctic Cat boys pulled them out.....Anyone want to go back out there in December ??  I'm gonna try and make it out there again.  

~SHAUN~

p.s.  Zin where were you ??  I looked for your prarie but never saw you.  
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

zin

rolled in Saterday in the AM and rode all day...mostly in the back of the property... my FWD is fubar and have not replaced my tires yet, and wasn't in the mood to play the sucker... i found a hammock...had a beer..found another hammock...had another beer... repeated this process for most the afternoon...then rolled home sunday morning, cause I had to work.