HATFIELD McCOY for Thanksgiving

Started by Redgrizzly660, October 26, 2004, 11:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasher

#25
Rates for Fox's is 60.00 for a single cabin
http://foxsplace.tripod.com

at the Compton Inn in Gilbert, 55.12 a night for 2 ppl in a double room, and they knock off taxes if cash is paid..
http://www.comptoninn.com

i'm thinking compton inn..

anyone else wanna tag along? so far I am solo.

oh ya, they did mention sometimes it even snows up there during thanksgiving...not that they are expecting it this year, but u never know....heh..snow...I havent seen that since 1980!


2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

ace5180

 Would this be out of the ? for a sport quad? I dont mind getting stuck every now and then but not all day long.
03 ds 650 baja,procircut t-4 pipe

Thrasher

i asked about mud, they siad theres some there, more like clay, but not tons of it, I don't think it is an issue, I'm trying to do a little more research to see if sport quads can do it...from what I see so far, sure looks like they are all over them trails.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660

#30
Fox Place's cabin

NOS_PRAIRIE

THRASHER... I bought the best insulated underwear they are called HOT CHILLIES super thin and throw them under jeans you will me warm they have three thickness styles they arent cheap but they work.
05 BRUTE FORCE 750
JW Armor Skids
Highlifter Timing Advancer
Vision 8" Beadlock Wheels
26" Mudlites



budman

Dang Grizz..... I'm dying over here!!! First off, I would love to go. But no way on thanksgiving. (rats) Second.... well you know my story. Crap!!!!!   I gotta do something!!!!   I hope to go there next time. Hope you guys have fun.  >:( :-X :'(
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

dreth

well dreth and family are considering this trip, we will know tommorrow if it is possible, if it is i will not be racing in the FTR mx series this year which is ok because trips like this make life worth living ;D. check your pm thrasher!

Thrasher

I called fox's yesterday,and if i am not mistaken, i think he said he is booked up... maybe that was single cabins tho, I can call again l8r to find out for sure.

Dreth, U have a PM! :D
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660


Thrasher

#36
QuoteTHRASHER... I bought the best insulated underwear they are called HOT CHILLIES super thin and throw them under jeans you will me warm they have three thickness styles they arent cheap but they work.

cool, I'll head to Bill Jackson's and see if thay have any there...if not, maybe the check out the Playboy of sporting-goods catalogs, Cabelas!



Grizz, Thats what I thought, only 2 cabins, then he said something else that made it sound like he had a lot more.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660

#37
I think Nos is comming with you ? He all ready has his thermo under wear. ;D

Grizz

btw the outfit I am wearing on the picture above cost me less than 40.00

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

dreth

hey grizz where are you staying at?

Flat_Out

we stayed at www.browningforktrailhouse.com  Marty and Lisa are great people.  You should look them up!!
2003 Suzuki Vinson - Stock
"Son If I Wanted To Talk To Your Mother, I Would Have Bought A Car"

Redgrizzly660

#41
Larry Joe Harless community center in Gilbert WV           304-664-2500 Web site http://www.ljh.org/main.html
Is for RV Camping
The best part we get to used the gym, indoor pool and the computors room.

Browningforktrail web site
304-664-8211

http://browningforktrail.tripod.com/

650Kawgirl

I have a cabin available for Thanksgiving weekend ya'll. I'm located 5 miles from Gilbert,WV. Just in front of Marty and Lisa.
 
We would love to provide accommodations for your group while enjoying our backyard playground.

If interested, check out our website:
http://browningforkdodropin.tripod.com


Hope to see ya on the trails.


Browning Fork "Do-Drop In"
Cabin and Trailer Lodging
304-664-8925

tlm_mlt2001@yahoo.com
Browning Fork "Do-Drop In"
Cabin and Trailer Lodging
Hatfield~McCoy Trails
304-664-8925
[url="http://browningforkdodropin.tripod.com"]http://browningforkdodropin.tripod.com[/url]
tlm_mlt2001@yahoo.com

Redgrizzly660

#43
So let get more people to go.

Look at the hills and great view

Thrasher

#44
o0o0o!!!
650Kawgirl ,i'm sending u an email!

Dreth, it looks very interesting!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660


bbf

this sounds like i should go how cold is it in nov

Redgrizzly660

#47
Its about 65 at this time .U and Nos should come.

Grizz

Temperature for Gilbert West Virginia
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/25621?lswe=25621&lwsa=WeatherLocalUndeclared

650Kawgirl

#48
Who knows what Mother Nature holds for us in Southern West Virginia this November. I have seen spring like temps, heavy snows, bitter cold temps.

Keep an eye on our local weather at: www.wsaz.com

Hope to see ya on the trail.
Browning Fork "Do-Drop In"
Cabin and Trailer Lodging
Hatfield~McCoy Trails
304-664-8925
[url="http://browningforkdodropin.tripod.com"]http://browningforkdodropin.tripod.com[/url]
tlm_mlt2001@yahoo.com

Redgrizzly660

#49
8)  Maybe we could get lucky and find some white stuff  8)

The  8) Grizz

GrizzlyGirl and no longer kodiak girl