Okeechobee Prarie -- Dec. 4-5

Started by MudMan, November 29, 2004, 02:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudMan

I'm heading out to the Okeechobee Prarie this Saturday and Sunday.  I went there for the first time last weekend and it was awesome.  I'll be there early Saturday morning and leave around dark-thirty on Sunday.  Anyone wants to go or meet up out there let me know.  The more the better.  Come on you know you want to  :)

Later,   ~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

RECON1

hey im looking for new places to ride  im from daina beach fl and dont know to many places and directions to these
Looking for some great times with some great people

J.D.

I might be able to make it out sat or sun for a bit .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

MudMan

Well let me know and maybe we can meet up and get some riding done.   I've only met a few people from the site so far.   Later,

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

RL400

#4
ill be there this weekend. [the 4th]
yellow ozark
red 03 400ex
red kingquad
black bayou

Towmasters


RL400

where was everyone? the only person i saw was a 250R and some yamaha. ::)

customrubicon

I was out there today with my kids. I was on my wifes suzuki and my kids on thiers. We did not see many people. We are going tomorrow also.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RL400

yeah it seemed really empty... not many out there...  i think we'll be out there next weekend.

03 red honda 400ex
05 red suzuki kingquad
05 yellow suzuki ozark
?? black kaw bayou
(?) 05 green suzuki kingquad (?)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com