MotoPLex

Started by KB, September 25, 2007, 04:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KB

Didn't have a problem w/ ticks when i was there, but it is the woods.

If anything it's the darn little nats, kinda like noseeums, but bring you a can or 2 of OFF,

I like the "REPEL" Sportsmen MAX" brand w/ 40% deet,green bottle, works good.


Paul_S

Quote from: KB on September 26, 2007, 01:57:26 PM
Didn't have a problem w/ ticks when i was there, but it is the woods.

If anything it's the darn little nats, kinda like noseeums, but bring you a can or 2 of OFF,

I like the "REPEL" Sportsmen MAX" brand w/ 40% deet,green bottle, works good.



The gnats are not there most of the year, just a few in July and a bunch of them in August, have not seem any this month though. Hopefully they won't appear again until next July.

Ida_Mann

wish I could make it, but life get's in the way of fun sometimes,,,,,I am going to do my best to make it there next time for the October weekend, and I also plan on coming up and staying there with my enclosed trailer as a tent ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

KB

I'll be up there later today.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com