OK I'm stoked !! Tires

Started by GrizzlyGator, September 26, 2007, 04:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Well I knew if anybody would appreciate this you guys would...I just order me some BFG Mud K/A terrains for my F150 supercrew FX4 35" x 12.5" x 17" !! Also, added the autospring 2.5" leveling kit for it...anyway I had to tell somebody  ;D 

Da_Mtg_Man

Very cool. So, Where's the pics?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

94Hardbody4x4

You'll love the tires. I hade them (in a 32") and they did great in just about everything. They aren't the best tires for a wet road after a thunderstorm but other than that they are great. They'll last you forever if you take care of them. Just be sure to rotate.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: UncleRico on September 26, 2007, 04:41:20 PM
When are we goin' Muddin?

These tires are for muddin?? hahaha I will be putting these things in the mud....but most guys I see with the big trucks and tires (concrete cowboys!!)



Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 26, 2007, 04:12:43 PM
Very cool. So, Where's the pics?

Coming soon!

KB

Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 27, 2007, 10:40:31 AM
These tires are for muddin?? hahaha I will be putting these things in the mud....but most guys I see with the big trucks and tires (concrete cowboys!!)

Thats funny, "concrete cowboys", I gotta remember that.

My truck is redy for some new tires, can't make up my mind.

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: KB on September 27, 2007, 12:07:44 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 27, 2007, 10:40:31 AM
These tires are for muddin?? hahaha I will be putting these things in the mud....but most guys I see with the big trucks and tires (concrete cowboys!!)

Thats funny, "concrete cowboys", I gotta remember that.

My truck is redy for some new tires, can't make up my mind.

Just get some v-treads.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Chillinthemost

I always had good luck with BFGs.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 26, 2007, 04:13:16 PM
Sweet! I like a level truck.
Until you hook a trailer to them and then they are butt draggers.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dj_pizzim

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 27, 2007, 01:21:41 PM
I always had good luck with BFGs.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 26, 2007, 04:13:16 PM
Sweet! I like a level truck.
Until you hook a trailer to them and then they are butt draggers.

Thats why you have to get air bags to keep it level

KB what sive you looking for and what size wheel?
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org