I sure didn't waste any time

Started by jrpro130, August 29, 2007, 06:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrpro130

SS112's (14x8 all the way around) on 27x11R14 XTR's











08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

FIVE-O

A little bling for the machine.  8)
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

r6realtor

Looks awesome how does it effect your power???? I am still debating on what size to put on mine but I am postitive Iam going to put the black ss 108's on, but the tire???. I put the black 14"series 7 with terra cross 26" on the rhino and can't tell a difference at all.

2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

YAMAHONDAMAN

NICE Indeed !!!   The Swamp Lights we have GET STUCK easy.. i'm getting them tires you have
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

jrpro130

I'll let ya know how these XTR's do with the fatties in the front.  A buddy of mine has a camo 07 700 with 9s in the front and 11s in the rear.  He does well.  I think the 11's all the way around will give me a little advantage though.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Cory1020

Nice! ;) Those wider rims should flatten out the profile some.
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

AmericanRobster

I want to buy the same tire and wheel combo for my Arctic Cat. If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything cost? ( tires and wheels)
Thanks!
The blue Grizz is awesome man!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

jrpro130

Quote from: AmericanRobster on September 12, 2007, 03:34:44 PM
I want to buy the same tire and wheel combo for my Arctic Cat. If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything cost? ( tires and wheels)
Thanks!
The blue Grizz is awesome man!

motoxmall dot com, 660 before shipping ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

AmericanRobster

Quote from: jrpro130 on September 12, 2007, 03:36:04 PM
Quote from: AmericanRobster on September 12, 2007, 03:34:44 PM
I want to buy the same tire and wheel combo for my Arctic Cat. If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything cost? ( tires and wheels)
Thanks!
The blue Grizz is awesome man!

motoxmall dot com, 660 before shipping ;)

Thanks man!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

jrpro130

No problem, PM me and let me know the deal you get...they are by far the best.  I had my rims in 4 days to my door!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

AmericanRobster

Quote from: jrpro130 on September 12, 2007, 10:45:52 PM
No problem, PM me and let me know the deal you get...they are by far the best.  I had my rims in 4 days to my door!

I will definatley let you know. It won't be for a while though because I have to pay off some bills and such. Thanks again for the great link!!!

Let me know how the 11s up front perform.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

jrpro130

11's up front are awesome.  They pull really hard in 4wd.  Doesn't effect the PS either, it's still smooth as a baby's bottom.  I beat the snot out of it on sat. night and it really impressed me.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

AmericanRobster

Quote from: jrpro130 on September 17, 2007, 04:05:21 PM
11's up front are awesome.  They pull really hard in 4wd.  Doesn't effect the PS either, it's still smooth as a baby's bottom.  I beat the snot out of it on sat. night and it really impressed me.

Thanks alot for the the report on the new wheels and tires. So I take it that you liked the 11s up front?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

jrpro130

I love em.

If I could do it over again, I would go with a 12" rim and 29.5 outlaws though :(

I already want to upgrade, but the dry season is coming up...so I should be good for another 6 months or so.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

snowmanzz13

were you out at holylands this past sunday? i can swear i saw you bike out there
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

jrpro130

yup i sure was, I just got home from there too.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com