for all you "for all you..haters" haters..

Started by bigwake, September 22, 2007, 09:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwake

i'm with ya! these "for all you...haters" bug me..o well

SWAMP_DONKEY

Yea all the Haters, haters,  haters really suck..oh well


KB

what I can't stand are the haters that hate haters that are hatin on the haters.

I wanna make me a round white sticker w/ a red bar going across it w/ the word "Haters", like the no smoking sign has a cigarette w/ a re bar across it, but I want it to mean "No Haters".

bigwake


SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 10:33:19 PM
what I can't stand are the haters that hate haters that are hatin on the haters.

I wanna make me a round white sticker w/ a red bar going across it w/ the word "Haters", like the no smoking sign has a cigarette w/ a re bar across it, but I want it to mean "No Haters".

 Shoot that was a stolen Idea.... Ghost Busters started it, then the Smokers haters stole thier idea. >:(

KB

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 22, 2007, 10:50:26 PM
Quote from: KB on September 22, 2007, 10:33:19 PM
what I can't stand are the haters that hate haters that are hatin on the haters.

I wanna make me a round white sticker w/ a red bar going across it w/ the word "Haters", like the no smoking sign has a cigarette w/ a re bar across it, but I want it to mean "No Haters".

 Shoot that was a stolen Idea.... Ghost Busters started it, then the Smokers haters stole thier idea. >:(

We should have some made up like CutNgrs had "My Nextel sucks, how about yours"

bigwake

i was about to say the thing about ghostbusters but i thought it would sound lame..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com