ONF 12/31/04

Started by Mars, December 12, 2004, 01:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mars

Anyone going to Big Scrub or Delancy West? We never go out anymore on New Years eve so we're thinking why not.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

dreth

me and a few buddies are heading out on the 26th and 27th to big scrub

eric

I might be up for going. I actually went this past weekend. I should know for sure in the next week. I would most likely go on Sat the 1st

T2

You known it Dreth, I can't wait to go ridding since I havn't ridden since Rodman 3.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Mars

#4
Cool. I'm working 26/27 so no playing till the weekend.

Also please note if you plan on BS or Rodman or LD west.

I would like to try Lake Dalancy west, never been there. Not much feed back on the LDW post yet I put in "Where to Ride"

Looks like I'll be at Big Scrub for me. No water at LDW. Too many kids for the TH water supply.........
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com