For all you dog barking haters

Started by Palmettobay_recon, September 24, 2007, 08:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palmettobay_recon

I got an anonymous letter in my mailbox about my dogs barking I wanna know which one of you haters put it there.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Southern4x4

oops im sorry that was for my neighbors kids
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

UncleRico

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on September 24, 2007, 08:14:17 PM
I got an anonymous letter in my mailbox about my dogs barking I wanna know which one of you haters put it there.

It wasn't me, but since you brought it up, I would like to complain about the way you dress them in those little matching sweaters and hats. I don't believe toy french poodles should have to be forced to look so gay!

There, I said it!

Now you know.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

KB

I always said about that situation is"thats what dogs do, dogs bark", but IMO, if I had a big, loud, dog that barked all the time, like at a sea-gull 300' in the air or somethin, my common courtesy would tell the dog to STFU or bring it inside, it all comes down to simply respect for your neighbor.
I had a neighbor that had chickens & a rooster, it was cool, reminded me of my grandpas farm, but then he got another rooster & it would start to crow at about 4 or 5 in the morning. I thought it would get better once he got use to his new home, but after a couple months it didn't stop, & he lived just across the creek from me so the noise would travel pretty good.
Instead of calling the cops or making a big deal out of it I told the guy about it & he understood & he got rid of it shortly after, I know I wasn't the only neighbor that it woke up, especially the time of year when it's cool out & have your windows open.

But on the other hand that dog might scare an intruder off the neighbor who complains property one day.

Your gonna have to use your own judgement on this cause I know how some people could be & throw that dog a steak thats been marinating in anti-freeze.

Some people it bothers & some people don't even realize it barking.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on September 24, 2007, 08:14:17 PM
I got an anonymous letter in my mailbox about my dogs barking I wanna know which one of you haters put it there.

I would have sent them some antifreez ;)

sparkplug01

what kind of dog is it?if it's not a pitbull then your ok.just put a letter in all your neighbors boxes asking them to move if they dont like it.

Palmettobay_recon

lol I didn't think anyone would actually respond. The funny thing is my dogs were INSIDE that night but yet I get a letter in my mailbox about my dogs being out barking at midnight? Weird because I was inside sleeping and so were my dogs.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com