its raining its....

Started by MadMudder, September 20, 2007, 12:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Just wanted to see if anyone has been gettin the crazy amounts we have been getin latley. As of monday downtown jax had like 8in and it hasnt stopped yet and its wendesday night. Some people dont like it but man it got the mud goin again. There is this swamp that me and my dad play in almost everytime we ride and sunday we had to go back like a half mile in the main creek to find standing water and yesterday it looked like a river.  ;D Anyway i dunno if this is just like a north florida thing or everyone is gettin in on it? Leme know  8) ty
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

bignickwaite

[url="http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg"]http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/bignickwaite/?action=view&current=bikes008.jpg[/url]

Fox17

its everywhere! that thing in the atlantic wont let up for more than 5 mins. then it starts raining again!

Young Gun

Yesterday it would just lightly drizzle for an hour then pours for 10mins.  Keeps repeating.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

sorry, I had to resurface to get some air then I could respond to you.

anybody else smell fall in the air yesterday morning?

I could smell it coming.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

shirah86

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 20, 2007, 02:41:32 PM
sorry, I had to resurface to get some air then I could respond to you.

anybody else smell fall in the air yesterday morning?

I could smell it coming.

Id@
oh yeah it felt good outside pretty much all day in lakeland yesterday i guess sundays the official first day but man that is def. the best time of the year

Ida_Mann

yeah, this time of year brings back fond memories of cruising through the forest getting shot at by hunters ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

i thought it was gonna rain all day today and tomorrow too. guess not. it was cool while it lasted. we had a football game tuesday and it rocked playing in that cold rain.

MadMudder

Well i walked outside this morning goin 2 skool and there was some big bright orange thing in the sky. Dont remeber what its called but it was kinda warm and bright. Anyone remember what they call it? :o
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Cory1020

it raining it.... still raining lol. We got alot yesterday here in sw florida. Im in big rush to get my rubi back together here in the next few weeks and maybe put on a snorkle ;). Idk how many inches, but I know its been alot.
99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com