Re: Going to the Prarie on Sat

Started by dreth, December 17, 2004, 03:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

how fast do yall ride and do you know your way around?

J.D.

As fast as I can get going until I have to hit the brakes  ;) We ride pretty quick but but it's up to the area . Ihave a buddy thats going to meet us , It,s pretty much his backyard . I also have a GPS . And I really want to go play .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

J.D.

#2
Went there , After riding in the scrub for the last 5 years in didn't impress me too much . One thing it did do is make me realize how badly we need a managed ATV park down here .I'd pay. But after not being able to ride  for a while I still had a great time . We have to have a park that can make alot of money , Then we could get some more places to ride.
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

96 warrior

96 (and a 98) warrior

J.D.

It wasn't too wet , but not much challenge .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

bbf

it more fun when it wet out there but night riding is allwright

J.D.

Yeah , my buddy that lives out there says it's more fun at night . I guess if I would have been on a utility 4x4 it would have been pretty cool .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com