Annoyed this morning?

Started by bigscrub79, September 19, 2007, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: budman on September 20, 2007, 11:16:04 PM
Nice weather we're having.... ;D ;D ;D

(nothing good can come of all this...)   :-* :-* :-*

I just got a bag of popcorn and Rum n coke.... time to watch. lol

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on September 20, 2007, 11:40:25 PM
Quote from: budman on September 20, 2007, 11:16:04 PM
Nice weather we're having.... ;D ;D ;D

(nothing good can come of all this...)   :-* :-* :-*

I just got a bag of popcorn and Rum n coke.... time to watch. lol

LOL no I don't think anything interesting is going to happen, we are having a civilized conversation, or debate however you want to put it.   ;D
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

FishaHallic

Well I guess we can't have a decent thread about religion, politics and now dogs, what else can there be.  I suppose we could talk about quads and such but you hardly ever get a good debate going with that.

Swamp, I BOUGHT A KING QUAD. 

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: FishaHallic on September 21, 2007, 12:49:17 AM
Well I guess we can't have a decent thread about religion, politics and now dogs, what else can there be.  I suppose we could talk about quads and such but you hardly ever get a good debate going with that.

Swamp, I BOUGHT A KING QUAD. 

KING QUAD!!! My foreman would go circles around that hunk you should of bought a HONDA!!! LMAO  :box.gif :T

We can try to have a debate  :)  j/k
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on September 21, 2007, 12:49:17 AM
Well I guess we can't have a decent thread about religion, politics and now dogs, what else can there be.  I suppose we could talk about quads and such but you hardly ever get a good debate going with that.

Swamp, I BOUGHT A KING QUAD. 

There is hope for you yet ;)  How are things going in SIN CITY??

FishaHallic

Going good, I went riding twice now on the King and I am lovin it.  Went to the Rubicon trail which I did not care for too much but the last ride I went on some mountain trails and dirt roads and had a blast.   ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Pipe, Air filter (foam) and programmer....then works shocks and 26inch mud lites



    that package will get you closer to God.  JK

FishaHallic

Well I got a warn winch and some sort of bag for the back.  Remember we don't have mud up here, will have some snow very soon though, it snowed last night in the mountains 30 minutes from the house.  Everything else will have to wait, with a new house and the wifes new car and my new quad things are a little tight right now if you know what I mean.    :ThumbsUp.gif

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on September 21, 2007, 04:11:33 AM
Well I got a warn winch and some sort of bag for the back.  Remember we don't have mud up here, will have some snow very soon though, it snowed last night in the mountains 30 minutes from the house.  Everything else will have to wait, with a new house and the wifes new car and my new quad things are a little tight right now if you know what I mean.    :ThumbsUp.gif

Trust me brother I know... spending has stopped @ our house also. ;)