any xmas weekend rides??

Started by RECON1, December 20, 2004, 08:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECON1

just wondering if anyone is riding xmas weekend anywhere??
Looking for some great times with some great people

wakulla ram

yeah this friday and then sunday in tallahassee.
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

T2

Not xmas weekend, but I known a few people going to ONF on the 28th and 29th, so if you are off of work come join the ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Quadzilla

Gonna be in West Virginia that weekend...thinkin it my be a weee bit chilly to ride up there....
01 rancher all stock......for now!

GreggT

Riding Naples this weekend. NaplesRaptor will be back from New York. How 'bout a white (sugar sand) Christmas?
'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Qdawg76

well one more day of work left in this year ;D. Then After our daughter gets her quad on X-mas we will deffinately be riding Rodman and big scrub, Cant wait
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

QuoteNot xmas weekend, but I known a few people going to ONF on the 28th and 29th, so if you are off of work come join the ride.
yea baby, bring on the whoops ;D

lil_Mrs._Honda1

we are riding somewhere the day after xmas,just not sure where yet! Nephew is getting his new predator 50 from Santa. Waiting til the next day to ride is gonna KILL him! Gonna be a LONG day !
Merry Christmas  to every one!!!!!!!!
[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

QuoteNot xmas weekend, but I known a few people going to ONF on the 28th and 29th, so if you are off of work come join the ride.

I'm game for a ride, I'm having withdrawl symptoms  :)  Pick a time and a spot.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Toomey

I'm going to be at Badluck on the Monday and Tuesday after Christmas weekend.  I hope I'm not the only one there....  :P
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

T2

QuoteI'm game for a ride, I'm having withdrawl symptoms  :)  Pick a time and a spot.
We are meeting a the Scrub around 1000 on the 28th with a few more people should be a good time. Wecome to meet up with us. I see you live in Orlando mabe you can fellow us out the the scrub.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

felix_z-4

I'll be riding somewhere near Eureka Dam,the 26th.It's a lot smoother out there. Peace!!

bbf

i was thinking of sunday at bad luck for a ride

Redgrizzly660

Quotejust wondering if anyone is riding xmas weekend anywhere??

I am here in Canada riding in the snow.

Grizz

Honda328i

QuoteWe are meeting a the Scrub around 1000 on the 28th with a few more people should be a good time. Wecome to meet up with us. I see you live in Orlando mabe you can fellow us out the the scrub.

Great,  I'll let you know if I can make it.  
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

felix_z-4

I'll be @ onf on tues.28th. I was suppose to ride today but the weather kept me indoors.Tues. looking a lot better weatherwise,so unless rain comes,thats were I will be. Who's riding on tues./where in Ocala??Like I said bfore Eureka Dam area for me,It's a little further than Scrub but well worth the drive. Peace!!

dreth

QuoteI'll be @ onf on tues.28th. I was suppose to ride today but the weather kept me indoors.Tues. looking a lot better weatherwise,so unless rain comes,thats were I will be. Who's riding on tues./where in Ocala??Like I said bfore Eureka Dam area for me,It's a little further than Scrub but well worth the drive. Peace!!
alot further for us, were hitten big scrub

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com