Big event with demo derbo, bike stunt show, ATV racing ETC.

Started by Hoosier Daddy, September 18, 2007, 08:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

     The owner of Eastbay has invited us to race as the preshow to a Bike stunt show and Demolotion Derby along with a Harley/Motorcycle/ATV show and shine. The date is Dec 15th. Racing will start at 5:30 and after our racing the stunt show and demo derby will start. Over night camping is free. The bike show will include a quad class so after the race you can enter your bike in to that class as well. I just might bring out the ole 250r for that one! Race frees are $30 for everyone and I'm sure there is a fee if you want to enter the bike show. You can expect the grandstand to be sold out for this event. Not to mention we get so see the "show" from the pits... Fell free to ask questions... I'm sure I forgot something...
I should have an flyer on the SFTL website shortly.

Chris

WWW.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.com
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Racing Round up TV will be there filming for their TV show also.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"