NO ATV RIDERS UNDER 16

Started by Exmx54, November 19, 2004, 05:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrior

Quoteyamadooski,

that yamaha dealer will get fine if he gets caught sell that quad to your son. next time dont till him who its for. if the dealer gets caught 3 times he loses the franchise. you can get the raptor 50cc to move if you remove all the b/$hit  they install. my son as one full mod.

That is ridiculous, the child is not buying the quad, the adult is. What you choose to do with it is you business. Then again I agree with you, don't volunteer information.

I think the main reason for all of this is that the manufacturers don't recommend bikes, certain models, to be ridden by anyone younger than 16. I think that is where it comes from.

Just my opinion...
'04 Bombardier Outlander XT 400 H.O.

Chuck_Norris

QuoteWell, forget about it being under my name.... I am wondering why they apply this rule to quads only? Who comes up with these no under 16 rules, and how can we help to have them adjust to rule, or at least make some kind of noise!?!?!? ???

There is a verse in a song that says something like"I'd like to help you son but your to young to vote"

weekendwarrior1

I just bought a suzuki lt 80 from my local yamaha dealer for my 5 year old for christmas. They knew who it was for and they did'nt say a word.

CABLEGUY1

Hey florida400ex, Well said. If you do indeed keep at least a 3.0 grade average, hold down a job while going to school,and saved half of the money for your quad then having your parents pay for the other half of the quad is well deserved. I applaud you. Alot of teenagers these days take everything for granted and have no interest at all in doing what is expected from them as far as being responsible. I see it as being rewarded for staying on tract. If you were spoiled you wouldn't have to work or pay anything towards the quad. Keep up the good work. And remember your parents can allways park there half of the investment if you screw up.LOL.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com