Mud, Sweat and Gears

Started by CamoPrairie, December 12, 2004, 05:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasher

QuoteI'm gonna be out there but again I've only met a few people from the site....anyone know where they're camping or got a cell # so I can stop by and atleast say hello.....see yall out there.....

~RED~

look for my polaris with the ATVflorida sticker on the rear gas rack :) I don't even know where everyone is gonna be..

back where we were in august?

GrizzlySP, gonna finally get that thing all mudded up eh!? ;)

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

BCConviber

I headed out there tonight... Not sure where I'll camp yet. Would like to get in the back away from the stage. Anyways, thrasher & grizzlysp, you guys remember the truck I brought to river ranch? It'll either be wherever I am camped or in the middle of the mud hole... Anyone that wants can always get me by cell at 954-214-9520 or on my nextel. I was gonna take a half day off today and head out early, but it looks like I am stuck here. I probably won't even get out there untill 9 or 10 tonight. I am looking forward to it guys!
 ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Thrasher

I would head out there 2nite, but I have to head to Sarasota with my wife to some fancy hoity toity steak house for dinner  (Ruth's Chris) that her bank is paying for ...
Funny thing is...I don't and won't eat steak...I sure hope they got some chicken or something!

i'll look for yer truck tomorrow when I get out there..no idea what time i'll be down tho...depends on when I wake up.

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

zin

Time to load the coolers!! oh yeah...and the bike... ;D

rollin out about lunchtime tommorrow...cya in the mud!!

bbf

i will be heading out around  12 or so call when i get up that way zin or thrasher cant wait bin so busy i need to play

Thrasher

wow, noon seems the be the popular departure time!

I'm all loaded up, just ate , injecting caffeine now....will hit the road in a few min.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

zin

spoke to BCC.. beauty of a morning over there, glad the rain stopped.. locked and loaded..cya there..

BigDog

I am loaded up and will be heading over in a few minutes too.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

ucfneed2ride

Damn I am very jealous i cannot make this one! Probably checking this thread this morning made it worse. Everyone stay safe and take lots of pics...
Zin, try not to break anything, i want to go riding sometime while im down in PSL!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

bbf

i could not make it. how was the ride zin did your bike make threw the weekend

zin

yeah...forgot to charge the cam tho, so no video..took a couple stills..try to post um later...

as usual was a great time..myself, mike, thrasher,and camo prairie rode till 3am...was great hangin with mR and Mrs BCC..
like the shirt says "been there done that...and going back"


happy freakin holidays

z|n

SSRancher

Looks like I missed another good time. BCC, let me know if you're going in January. I'll put in for the days today.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

BigDog

Had a good time out there, all except for when the guy on the 2 wheeler took the tumble.  Nice riding with all and getting some mud on the bike.  Enjoyed the trail ride Thrasher.  Sorry I cut out earlier than everyone else but I try to call it a day when I know I should.....and I had good reason to get home too!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

CamoPrairie

I had a great time with all of you out there - it was the day after that was rough! I'm looking forward to next time.

RECON1

what are the date for this ride
Looking for some great times with some great people

Thrasher

dec 17-19, u missed this last one, bu it's every 3rd weekend down @ L-Cross ranch.

www.L-cross.com
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

BCConviber

Thanks guys.... MS&G was just what the doctor ordered! Had a blast, and nobody broke anything!  :o Now, if I could just get all the mud outta the bikes & the truck..... IF I don't see or talk to any of ya, heres' wishing you a very merry Christmas!!  
Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Thrumud

#42
I would love to go, but I would hate to be the only Spanish  person there.  I am Spanish, but a red neck at heart.  Get ur done ;D
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

CamoPrairie

Ya no vamos. You got to go. Spanish rednecks are welcome.

Thrumud

Well what da heck, at least I speak English !
I will rather head out there with a few of my true red neck buddies, I will just try to blend in like a foster child.  
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

zin

msg is having a Free Beer thingy on new years....hmmmm

ucfneed2ride

So who is all going to MS&G next weekend...14th thru 16th?? I have a meeting for work on Sunday morning but im trying to get it rescheduled...if so ill definitey be there all weekend!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

zin

The next Mud, Sweat & Gears will be held January 21st Thru January 23
Live on the l-cross stage "The Chase"

Uhoh... ucf... where ya gonna ride bud??

CamoPrairie

I'm not sure yet - Rodman ride or MSG? AND I've got a tradeshow in Vegas "World of Concrete" the week before. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

ucfneed2ride

 When did it get changed?? Well i want to ride that weekend regardless...I will be able to ride by myself seeing that Casey has prior obligations. Im pretty sure that i can get out of my meeting on Sunday morning... Ive heard good things about River Ranch...Zin you know anyone goin out there this next weekend?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com