Main Menu

CROOM

Started by NYRAPTOR, September 11, 2007, 09:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYRAPTOR

who wants to go next week? kb? buzzardman? mr. bones? anyone else that lives close and wants to go on a week day?

Young Gun

I'll skip school and go as long as someone supplies me with a "rental" for the day ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

buzzardman

I'l make it a point to get my lazy butt off my couch and get my sproket replaced. ;)    Just pick a day next week and I'm there.  Gotta love working for yourself.  THAT'S IT, I'M FIRED.  :D

KB

Buzzardman, call O.A.S. Powersports (bike shop at the front gate to Croom) they might have your sprocket in stock if it makes it any easier.

I know the place has changed since Doc left but they do stock a lot of parts.

KB

Quote from: KB on September 11, 2007, 11:32:37 PM
Buzzardman, call O.A.S. Powersports (bike shop at the front gate to Croom) they might have your sprocket in stock if it makes it any easier.

I know the place has changed since Doc left but they do stock a lot of parts.

I would like to go just to meet some new people & put some faces w/ names, even if we don't ride much, we can park wherever but I usually park way in the back (like the last parking area)

KB

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 11, 2007, 09:51:08 PM
I'll skip school and go as long as someone supplies me with a "rental" for the day ;)

can't be skippin school, SCHOOL IS COOL !

besides that wouldnt look to good on the news "kid skips school to go ride at croom & borrows an ATV from an adult & gets hurt",

J/K, but school comes first bro, you can play now & pay later, or pay now & play later, the choice is yours.

School will be over so quick you'll be on myspace tryin to find your old friends before you know it.

Ida_Mann

I'd like to go, but I have no sticker for there, and am trying to save money for a trip to Kentucky.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

i agree with kb, stay in school bro and it will PAY off!!!!
also i would like to meet some more people from this site.

so far its me, buzz, and kb. ATVTRAILER  are you in? i think you have school too. MR. BONES, are you in? LMK? DA MTG MAN? IDA?

I'm in, can't wait! haven't been riding for a while.
anyone that can take a day off for some fun in the sun, DO IT. I'm all for parking in the back. the trails back there are sweet. clay we can pack up my truck.

NYRAPTOR

c'mon ida, kentucky's not going anywhere. it would be nice to meet ya. DO IT DO IT.

MR. BONES?  i'll have to call him. he doesn't read my stupid posts. ha ha ha ha.

da mtg man? DO IT DO IT

rebell DON'T DO IT

Ida_Mann

I think if I got a sticker, I'd put a magnetic back on it so I could move it to another quad ;-)

shhhhh don't tell the green truckers ;-)


Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

so your going? excellent!!!!!!!!!

Young Gun

SCHOOL SUCKS!

[/end] ;D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

1FasterBlaster

  I would go, but I can't run that fast. My new qaud purchase is still on hold.

buzzardman

Just a warning!  I like slower type trail riding.  I'm sort of afraid of the kx powerband ???  It all fun and games till you mis work because you skipped the day before, went riding, and hurt yourself. :(    

I'l be able to dig up a sproket by next week.  I have seen that shop in front of croom but I've never been in.  Chance are they wouldnt have a sproket for a 1986 kx :P  but I think I have a spare laying around somewhere.  I wouldn't need one except on the new kx's maiden voyage this dummy didn't shim the rear wheel correctly and the chain guard chewed up the sproket.   OOOOPS   :-\

Johnny, you wanna load my bike in your truck?  I don't know if your quad and my bike would fit but we could give it a shot.  I'l split the gas with ya then.



Able

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 12, 2007, 12:21:42 AM
I think if I got a sticker, I'd put a magnetic back on it so I could move it to another quad ;-)

shhhhh don't tell the green truckers ;-)


Id@

they peal off and stick back on easy enough  ;)

I'll be there Thursday  8)

floydamus

some folk can't miss work that easy lol. im trying to go thsi saturday  but want beable to go next  week
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Able

It's definitely much better during the week if you can ever take the day off from work. not crowded. you basically have the place to yourself.

ScooterB

Cant make it next week ........Im off Friday but headed to L-Cross

I can get week days off almost any time

Keep me posted on the week day rides

I wana see Able on the new 450 
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Able

It's a scary thing  ;)  on Thursdays I don't take the 450 anyway. I just go to let my son ride. I take my daughter's 80 to put around behind him to make sure he doesn't get hurt

NYRAPTOR

sounds good to me clay. i was thinking midweek like wed? thursday could work too. i knew i'd have to call mr. bones!!! :N i'll call him monday.

Young Gun

I'm still willing to sacrifice my education for the good of Croom fun. :)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KB

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 13, 2007, 12:28:01 AM
I'm still willing to sacrifice my education for the good of Croom fun. :)

Gotta go to school or I will roost so much dirt in your eyes you'd wish you was there,   (j/k)


I'm good for Thursday.

Young Gun

Quote from: KB on September 13, 2007, 12:56:27 AM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 13, 2007, 12:28:01 AM
I'm still willing to sacrifice my education for the good of Croom fun. :)

Gotta go to school or I will roost so much dirt in your eyes you'd wish you was there,   (j/k)

I'm good for Thursday.

I offer to sacrifice my education, and this is the thanks I get. ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Able

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 13, 2007, 01:14:54 AM
Quote from: KB on September 13, 2007, 12:56:27 AM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 13, 2007, 12:28:01 AM
I'm still willing to sacrifice my education for the good of Croom fun. :)

Gotta go to school or I will roost so much dirt in your eyes you'd wish you was there,   (j/k)

I'm good for Thursday.

I offer to sacrifice my education, and this is the thanks I get. ::)

If you're willing to sacrifice your education then it's what you deserve

buzzardman

no problem rebel, if you show up at croom I'l school ya.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com