L-Cross Sept. 22nd. Trail Ride?? Are you out here Patti?

Started by redtree511, September 11, 2007, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtree511

Hello,

Was wondering if there will be a trail ride Saturday morning, Sept. 22nd at L-cross. If so, what time.

Thanks,
Jeff 
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

neysnumber

     I really hope there is a trail ride.  I have been out there on numerous occasions but never have been on the trail ride.  Is the trail ride single person per ATV?, or can you ride doubles?  Do you know what time L-cross opens on Friday?

Joedirt

Did they do the Raffle for the Rhino/Prowler yet?...Anyone win?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce



We have been out of town. Sorry, I just saw this thread. Yes, we will have the trail ride this event coming up. ;D

No, we have not had the raffle yet. :( Should be soon though. :) Just a little over a hundred left to sell. Good Luck Joe Dirt and Bushwacker! :P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

mudnuri

How much are the tickest? Can I buy one on line and pay through PayPal? Do I need to be present during the raffle to win?
Thanks. I'd like a couple tickets.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com