I'm from Florida.....

Started by captkip, September 10, 2007, 03:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captkip

Somebody from California apparently wrote the top part, but somebody from FLORIDA came back.
Don't ask just read.



CALIFORNIA:

- I can wear sandals all year long

- I go to the Beach - not "down to the shore"

-Our chicks are WAYYYY hotter than yours. Well...Miami can hang.

- I say "like" and "for sure" and "right on" and "dude" and "totally" and "peace out" and "chill" and "tight" and "bro" and I say them often

- I know what real cheese & avocados taste like

-Everyone smokes weed and its no big deal

-We'll roll up 40 deep when something goes down.

-I live next door to Mexicans, but we call them American's!

-All the porn you watch is made here, cause we're better and thats how it is

- I don't get snowdays off because theres only snow in Mammoth, Tahoe, Shasta, and Big Bear

- I know 65 mph really means 100

- When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and the finger and high speed chase cuz we dont f**k around on the road

- The drinking age is 21 but everyone starts at 14 (legally 18 if you live close enough to the border)

- My governor can kick your governors ass

- I can go out at midnight

-You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code

- I might get looked at funny by locals when I'm on vacation in their state, but when they find out I'm from California I turn into a Greek GOD

- We don't stop at stop signs... we do a "california roll"
No cop no stop baby!

- I can get fresh and REAL Mexican food 24 hours a day

- All the TV shows you "other" states watch get filmed here

- We're the Golden State. Not the Cheese State. Not the Garden State.....GOLDEN!!!

- We have In-N-Out (Arizona and Vegas are lucky we share that with them)

- I have the most representation in the House of Representatives, which means MY opinion means more than yours, which means I'm better than you [geez.... hahaha]

- The best athletes come from here

*******IF YOU'RE FROM CALIFORNIA, REPOST THIS*************IF YOU'RE NOT, GO SIT IN A CORNER AND CRY******

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FLORIDA:

Ahem... So.. Um.. yeah... I read this, and thought I would reply...


Hey... California listen up... FLORIDA is where its at!

- I too can wear sandals all year long... plus I can put on boots to stomp a mudhole in your ass and I won't even stick out.

- You may be able to go to the "beach" instead of the "shore"... but can you go to "CHECKERS"??? What now surfer boy?

- You're chicks aren't way hotter than ours... they are almost equal... and thats only due to silicone, saline, botox, lasers and hair dye... We have the real ones and they can beat yours up.

- We're taught to say "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am" and respect our elders because of it. We also say "Howdy" and "fixin" and "Yall" are pretty much recognized right away anywhere in the world :) We're famous

- You may know what real cheese and avocados taste like... but I know what 100% Grade A Angus Beef tastes like. Who wants avocados and cheese when you can have steak and potatoes?

- Haha... who do you think grows the weed and sells it to you?

- Why roll 40 deep when something goes down if 5 corn fed country boys can get the job done...

- I live next door to Americans, but we call them Mexicans

- Why would you brag about not getting snow days off?

- We're smart enough to know 65mph means 65, but our speed limit is 70.

- - When someone cuts me off, they get run over by my big ass truck, then I give them the finger and tell them to go back to California.

- The drinking age is 21, but if you aren't chasin the beer by 1 yr old... you're behind.


- You can go out at midnight? Thats nice, I haven't even come home by then.

- Ok... you said,"You judge people based on what area code they live in, and when asked where you're from, you give your area code" and as hard as I try I have no idea what you're talking about... I think you're watching too much tv.

- Yeah, you'll definitely get looked at funny when you come to visit but we have another name for you pretty boys, and its not Greek, its French.

- Of course you don't stop at stop signs... none of you can drive.

- You can pick up Real Mexican food 24 hours a day huh... well I can swing by Home Depot and pick up 24 Real Mexicans anytime of day. Can you say catering?


- You can keep your golden state... We're the Sunshine State...the one and only!! So pregnant dog please

- Football is a religion, not a sport

- In Florida, football means football, not soccer.

- Florida is the best! (home of the Florida Gators 2006 Football and Basketball National Champions!!!!!!) GO GATORS!!!!!!!!

Come on Florida Show Your Colors! Repost!


IF YOUR FROM FLORIDA N PROUD RE POST as " i'm from FLORIDA"
Somebody from California apparently wrote the top part, but somebody from FLORIDA came back and put them in there place at the bottom. And whoever that was, GOD BLESS YOU! and God bless FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

k.p.

i love the


"i can pick up mexicans 24hrs a day........catering"

thats awesome!

Young Gun

"I live next door to Americans, I call them Mexicans"

LMAO thats definetly true.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

NYRAPTOR

i'd love to drop that kid off in brooklyn for a few hours. nice work capt. kids like that stand behind someone at a fight. effin jerkoff!!!! do you have his address? >:D NYRAPTOR AND PROUD TO LIVE IN FLORIDA!!! EFFF OFFFF CALIFORNIA PANSIES.

trx#9

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 10, 2007, 05:42:29 PM
i'd love to drop that kid off in brooklyn for a few hours. nice work capt. kids like that stand behind someone at a fight. effin jerkoff!!!! do you have his address? >:D NYRAPTOR AND PROUD TO LIVE IN FLORIDA!!! EFFF OFFFF CALIFORNIA PANSIES.
Drop him off in a place a little tougher than Brooklyn like San Fransisco.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

NYRAPTOR

i thought san fransisco was a little light in the loafers. if thats tougher than brooklyn than i'm not from this planet. ok, drop himoff in little italy runnin his mouth like that. wouldn't last ten minutes.

Young Gun

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 10, 2007, 07:45:03 PM
i thought san fransisco was a little light in the loafers. if thats tougher than brooklyn than i'm not from this planet. ok, drop himoff in little italy runnin his mouth like that. wouldn't last ten minutes.

Brooklyn isn't that tough ;D.  There are soooo many kids at my school that think they are badass because they lived in Brooklyn until they were 2 or 3.  Whenever they tell me that I'm like :R
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

trx#9

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 10, 2007, 07:53:19 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 10, 2007, 07:45:03 PM
i thought san fransisco was a little light in the loafers. if thats tougher than brooklyn than i'm not from this planet. ok, drop himoff in little italy runnin his mouth like that. wouldn't last ten minutes.

Brooklyn isn't that tough ;D.  There are soooo many kids at my school that think they are badass because they lived in Brooklyn until they were 2 or 3.  Whenever they tell me that I'm like :R
They think there better than everyone else, but they move down here. ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Young Gun

Quote from: trx#9 on September 10, 2007, 08:04:35 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 10, 2007, 07:53:19 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 10, 2007, 07:45:03 PM
i thought san fransisco was a little light in the loafers. if thats tougher than brooklyn than i'm not from this planet. ok, drop himoff in little italy runnin his mouth like that. wouldn't last ten minutes.

Brooklyn isn't that tough ;D.  There are soooo many kids at my school that think they are badass because they lived in Brooklyn until they were 2 or 3.  Whenever they tell me that I'm like :R
They think there better than everyone else, but they move down here. ???

Oh yeah.  And I love the oh so popular "Florida sucks, its so gay and boring" coming from New Yorkers.  Umm, hello... GO BACK!  I have been threatened so many times by someone from New York it's pathetic.  Some said they would shoot me, jump me, etc...  Hasn't happened yet.  Not dissing New Yorkers though.... well yes I am. :)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

eldiablo64

Why roll 40 deep when something goes down if 5 corn fed country boys can get the job done...


LMAO :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

predatorracer8

Quote from: trx#9 on September 10, 2007, 08:04:35 PM
Quote from: REBEL SS/T on September 10, 2007, 07:53:19 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 10, 2007, 07:45:03 PM
i thought san fransisco was a little light in the loafers. if thats tougher than brooklyn than i'm not from this planet. ok, drop himoff in little italy runnin his mouth like that. wouldn't last ten minutes.

Brooklyn isn't that tough ;D.  There are soooo many kids at my school that think they are badass because they lived in Brooklyn until they were 2 or 3.  Whenever they tell me that I'm like :R
They think there better than everyone else, but they move down here. ???

lol thats tru

KB

don't know nothin 'bout the dirty, dirty !

NYRAPTOR

funny how a kid from cali rips apart florida and it turns into a new york bashing. not 1 of you guys defended what this topic was about. i did. LET'S GO YANKEE'S!!!!!! >:D

KB


NYRAPTOR

#16
I JUST WANT TO GO tO MOTOPLEX!!!  and glamis. :o but i will never wear sandals. ;)

Fox17

that was pretty awesome. Florida is definately the best state. only place ill ever live.

Young Gun

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on September 10, 2007, 09:02:37 PM
funny how a kid from cali rips apart florida and it turns into a new york bashing. not 1 of you guys defended what this topic was about. i did. LET'S GO YANKEE'S!!!!!! >:D

Lol, well everyone knows that Cali sucks, FL owns. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

buzzardman

sorry but I came here 2 1/2 yrs ago and have pretty much had enough.  I'm ready to go back to Colorado and the rocky mountains.  There are some pretty terrific people living here in Florida, but the professionlism in my trade is horrible, the cost of living is about the same as Denver, and I make about a third of what I made in Denver.  I've made some good close friends here and love the winter sun but sorry to say,  Colorado is safer for my 9yr old.  Better schools, better economy, better professional tradesmen, better drivers (darn new york drivers!)   >:(   and lots more things to do that doesn't cost a fortune.  Better dirt bike riding with the bonus of snowmobiling in the winter.  Florida is a great place,,,,,to vacation but not to live.

OK,  Let the Hate Mail replies roll. LOL

Young Gun

Quote from: buzzardman on September 10, 2007, 11:20:37 PM
sorry but I came here 2 1/2 yrs ago and have pretty much had enough.  I'm ready to go back to Colorado and the rocky mountains.  There are some pretty terrific people living here in Florida, but the professionlism in my trade is horrible, the cost of living is about the same as Denver, and I make about a third of what I made in Denver.  I've made some good close friends here and love the winter sun but sorry to say,  Colorado is safer for my 9yr old.  Better schools, better economy, better professional tradesmen, better drivers (darn new york drivers!)   >:(   and lots more things to do that doesn't cost a fortune.  Better dirt bike riding with the bonus of snowmobiling in the winter.  Florida is a great place,,,,,to vacation but not to live.

OK,  Let the Hate Mail replies roll. LOL

No hate, JUST GO BACK ALREADY!. ;)  Don't rag on the state you live in, it makes no sense.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

JackL

I would rather walk to California from my house in Florida than spend five minutes in the best hotel in New Yark. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

shirah86

my girlfriends from california im from florida we always arguing over which state is better we dont have the governator but we are a pretty darn nice state plus mexican food gives me the .................................

JackL

Quote from: shirah86 on September 11, 2007, 08:47:03 AM
my girlfriends from california im from florida we always arguing over which state is better we dont have the governator but we are a pretty darn nice state plus mexican food gives me the .................................

California would be the clear winner if they didn't have the massive illegal problem there....and if the ocean wasn't so damn cold!

Something tells me most of the people ragging on it have never even been there.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

trx#9

Quote from: buzzardman on September 10, 2007, 11:20:37 PM
sorry but I came here 2 1/2 yrs ago and have pretty much had enough.  I'm ready to go back to Colorado and the rocky mountains.  There are some pretty terrific people living here in Florida, but the professionlism in my trade is horrible, the cost of living is about the same as Denver, and I make about a third of what I made in Denver.  I've made some good close friends here and love the winter sun but sorry to say,  Colorado is safer for my 9yr old.  Better schools, better economy, better professional tradesmen, better drivers (darn new york drivers!)   >:(   and lots more things to do that doesn't cost a fortune.  Better dirt bike riding with the bonus of snowmobiling in the winter.  Florida is a great place,,,,,to vacation but not to live.

OK,  Let the Hate Mail replies roll. LOL
I agree with you Buzzardman.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com