wednesday night holey lands ride

Started by 300 quadrunner, September 10, 2007, 03:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

300 quadrunner

no school for us on thursday, i got a medium sized crew of riders goin out there weds night, anyone want to meet up????
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

jrpro130

IF you want to ride with the big boyz, we may come out ;)

We can't stop...won't stop!!!



I got a brute force and 700 grizzly both on 27's, the brute is snorkeled too. Might have an eiger coming out on 27's fully snorkeled

We ride all night, we both have winches and straps, etc.  Bring lots of water and food if you want to.

Last ride we rode was from 11pm-8am...be ready!!!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

YAH GET SOME!!

hey 300 ORANGE quadrunner, specify, is it chrome & 8th street, or holeylands, and is holeylands even open??, by the way jrpro, we run em big too, just in a budget (haha), grizzly 660 26' laws & brute force 650 stock,... for now

300 quadrunner

jr bro, we ride with get some, we got some nice bikes, brute force, vinson, grizz, 2 foremans, and my lil 2wd quad runner, but weould be happy to meet up
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

jrpro130

HL is open.  I would say it's an awesome ride at night.

We'll see how you guys can keep up ;)  We are *only* on 27's, but we ride hard.  Like I said...can't stop, won't stop!!!
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

JackL

Guess I need to go change my oil and fill my tires with air. ;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jrpro130

Quote from: JackL on September 11, 2007, 11:31:29 AM
Guess I need to go change my oil and fill my tires with air. ;)



I'll be see'in ya there ;)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

300 quadrunner

yea we'll prob be ther by sundown, and ride all night long, we got like 7 bikes goin, so the more the merrier, and deff dwn for riding all night, no school or work on thursday
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

jrpro130

Heck yea, I'll be there.  I'm hoping my buddy with the snorkeled brute goes, but he needs to re-jet so we are trying to get it to run right without jets (just making the inlet smaller using a drilled out cap) so he can ride.  Last time he couldn't go past 1/2 throttle.

I think the airboat is going too (4x4matt)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

YAH GET SOME!!

i really need to get a chip fer my grizzly, by the way any of you guys know of the "top brand" for one?

jrpro130

What year is it?  If it's FI get the Doebeck or HMF Optimizer.

I would definetly get the HMF with the FI (thats whta I"m getting).




BTW, I'm on the maybe list, I have to do some side work and I'll see where it takes me.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

300 quadrunner

i am guna try to be out there by dark tonight :wink.gif
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

jrpro130

Still doing the side job, prolly won't make it out.  I got my two buddies who don't want to ride with me tonight, we are going to wait for the weekend.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods