Main Menu

hello

Started by floydamus, September 10, 2007, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

floydamus

hello everyone been on the site  bout a year  just now gettin back to this site since I'm  planning on trying to race gncc next year. but   anyway  most everyone i ride with calls me Floyd its my real name  and  screen name  on  every forum I'm apart of. i  own a  kfx400, bruin 350, 07 dodge qc  with the HEMI, and I'm looking to pickup a 08 yfz se sometime between now and  next years first gncc  race.  I'm trying to  make some new friend and  find some riddin buddies and maybe even  some car poolers for some of the   out of state gncc races like the ones in NC  and  couple others that I'm going to try and  hit next year.  so hopefully ill get to meet some new people
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

TRX450R_Racer

Hello Floyd,
  Come on out to the FTR races. You will meet a lot of good people. I'm sure there will be some wanting to do the GNCC. www.floridatrailriders.org
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: floydamus on September 10, 2007, 08:39:40 AM
hello everyone been on the site  bout a year  just now gettin back to this site since I'm  planning on trying to race gncc next year. but   anyway  most everyone i ride with calls me Floyd its my real name  and  screen name  on  every forum I'm apart of. i  own a  kfx400, bruin 350, 07 dodge qc  with the HEMI, and I'm looking to pickup a 08 yfz se sometime between now and  next years first gncc  race.  I'm trying to  make some new friend and  find some riddin buddies and maybe even  some car poolers for some of the   out of state gncc races like the ones in NC  and  couple others that I'm going to try and  hit next year.  so hopefully ill get to meet some new people


Haha, POSER! I bet your wife can ride better than you.

Now that you live down here in FL we need to get together and ride sometime.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

floydamus

yea i was planning on mayeb  tryign to get to a few of the ftr  races  this year! have to try and meet  up with a copupel of yall.  and  bigscrb hwo the  hell did ya knwo i was married and im 100% poser  8)
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Bigscrb15

Quote from: floydamus on September 10, 2007, 11:46:00 AM
yea i was planning on mayeb  tryign to get to a few of the ftr  races  this year! have to try and meet  up with a copupel of yall.  and  bigscrb hwo the  hell did ya knwo i was married and im 100% poser  8)

haha, you gotta remember my s/n name num1floyd!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

floydamus

nope i must be  dumber than a box of rocks cause im lost as a  blind man in a sand storm
05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Bigscrb15

Quote from: floydamus on September 10, 2007, 01:06:35 PM
nope i must be  dumber than a box of rocks cause im lost as a  blind man in a sand storm

It's Cody..... Redneck Rebels,Southern Rebels.......
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

floydamus

05 kfx 400
hmf slip on rejeted to match it ac propegs with heal gaurds. and i plan on stage one hotcams

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com