big cypress qs # 4

Started by predatorracer8, September 08, 2007, 01:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

predatorracer8

what park is this at and does any body have the address to this one or all of them.

thanks,

jake

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

RAD 450r

I dont want to rain on anyones parade but I dont think this race is gonna fall through.  Thats my gut fealing.  I mean I would love for it to happen since it is the closest race to my house but I just cant see it happening.  Hopefully im wrong.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

mudnuri

Now what makes you feel this way? SWFTR has yet to let us down. I didn't think this race was going to be at the MX track?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

RAD 450r

Alright well Let me rephrase I dont think it will happen at the seminole mx track.  Its just I assumed it would be there since thats where last years was and the year before.  If its any where else than its on!
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

predatorracer8


svtbolt04

They run the SX and MX and the trails. Add it all together and you have the best of all riding.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

backinsaddle

The seminole trails have been closed by the army corp for an indefinite time with the possibility that it will never reopen   :'(

mudnuri

Hmmm?
I am still unsure of the hosting clubs event location. I know they have a couple different options down there.
As far as Seminole and that canal that the CORPS dug, a bridge would be my first guess at getting those trails back. I have not seen the canal and don't know how hard it would be to bridge. Heck, the way some of you guys ride, they could make some ramps and eliminate the need for a bridge!
I don't know if it would even be allowed to bridge. I don't know S.
What I do know is I did not race yesterday  :'(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

predatorracer8

that would be cool if they added a bridge.

YFZ450-Tampa

If someone can find out for sure it would be nice, I like to ride-race in those trails, I have done it for a couple of years now and the "combo" MX, SX and XC is really nice, hopefully it will be OK by the time we get the race.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com