Rodman Ride4 Id@ C@mp reservations

Started by Ida_Mann, December 27, 2004, 06:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

Quotethere might be some floor space left, the bedroom area is full, and I'm on the couch with my boss on the floor in between the couch and fireplace, I guess if we move the table in the kitchen, there might be space.

or I'll clear a bit of space in between the couch and kitchen island, that should give you space enough.

Keep in mind, everyone who will be there, I aint got heat.

bring yer blankets, I will try to set up some heating, but I'm not promising anything, I gotta find a place that sells kerosene out of a pump.

Id@

10-4 You got room for gotahemi's truck? F_250 4 door with say a 24 ft long trailer.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com