Update on the Wifes Outlaw

Started by Qdawg76, September 05, 2007, 08:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Here are a few pics of my Wifes Outlaw, Still waiting on the Exhaust to get here and debating on what front bumper to go with
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

 8)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

 ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Qdawg76

here is what it looked like before
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

NYRAPTOR


bigwake

whats up with that wierd rear suspension? thats crazy lookin! niceeeee job though

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Thats IRS lol..



Great lookin quad man!
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Qdawg76

Yep, IRS. Works great with that KTM motor running it down the trails
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Da_Mtg_Man

Louis, That looks freakin awesome.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Qdawg76

Thanks Mike, It is a work in progress. what you up to these days?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Da_Mtg_Man

Just humpin it brother. The Mortgage indusrty stinks right now so just trying to muddle through it until things turn around. Hows things up in TN? The family and I were in East Tn (Elizabethton, 10 miles from Bristol) about a month ago to visit family for a week. I love it up there.
Hey here's an idea, Why don't you call me for a refi so I can feed the kids this month? ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LINK500

MEAN looking Outlaw... :ThumbsUp.gif

TRX450R_Racer

Looks killer! I would like to have one of those to play around on.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chuck_Norris

Good lookin quad louis. Missed you guys at Houston Valley. We'll try and hook up again next time

Qdawg76

Hey Bill were headed up to Durhamtown in October if you are able to ride.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com