Lets talk!

Started by dnigels, August 31, 2007, 01:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnigels

 A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the
stranger turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights go
quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said
to the stranger, "What would you like to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know", said the stranger. "How about nuclear power?"
 
"OK," she said. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass, the same
stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty,
and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"
 
The stranger thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea,"
 
To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear
power  when you don't know sh*t?"
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Fox17


RancherFreak

Honda 250ex
Forman500
Rancher