Rodman Trail Ride Convoy!!

Started by budman, December 21, 2004, 07:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budman

Dudes and dudettes!!!
I believe there are a few folks making this ride. Perhaps this would be the place to hook up and ride in a group to Rodman. The budman crew will leave early Friday morning from Broward County and wouldn't that look cool to have a group of bikes motoring up the highway! Ok, maybe so I can have someone to follow me to pick up the parts that fall off... Anyone....Anyone...   this means I got her bike fixed and I will be using the budjeep to pull the budtrailer.. ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

budman

probably 7 - 8 am...depending on the responses...I want to ride Friday afternoon. 5 hour ride, so 8 would be the latest, I think....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

sk8r_dude

#3
Love to convoy with you Budman but I am looking to leave on Thursday morning.

BTW congrats on fixing her bike!
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

customrubicon

I would be up for the convoy. I will be leaving Friday morning and would like to leave around 8 a.m. from west palm beach area. Depends on everyone else. I will have extra room on my trailer if someone needs a bike hauled. So far it is me, my wife and another member. That is three bikes. My trailer holds 4 and my truck holds 3 (one sport and two 4x4's) for a total of 7. Let me know.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

racemanfl

What kind of truck you have SEMI???

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

customrubicon

QuoteWhat kind of truck you have SEMI???

I have a f450 with a 7' x 11' bed with the tailgate down it is 13' long. The side rails of the bed fold down for side loading. The trailer is 16' x 7'. I have plenty of room.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RECON1

 ;Dhey i am looking for some people to ride with this weekend sonds like fun im from dania beach and was heading up to clearmont (olando area )  was thinking of riding up by rodman.  cool i have a gmc canyon w/honda rincon 4x4 yellow.
what time and what path are you driving up there.


and there are some people looking to ride from north carolina too.  check them out budman.
Looking for some great times with some great people

customrubicon

Quote;Dhey i am looking for some people to ride with this weekend sonds like fun im from dania beach and was heading up to clearmont (olando area )  was thinking of riding up by rodman.  cool i have a gmc canyon w/honda rincon 4x4 yellow.
what time and what path are you driving up there.


and there are some people looking to ride from north carolina too.  check them out budman.
We are talking about Rodman Dam Ride on Jan. 22nd.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Redgrizzly660

Sorry Budman The Grizz will be leaving on thursday too.


Grizz
btw Having a great time in Canada

rubicon500kid

hey my dad lives in dave and me and hime will be going up there friday moring um i was going to leave around 5 but i will have to see if iim taking some friends but we will proble be going up there around 6 or 7
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

zilla954

Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

jackinthebox23

yup, count me in, I'll be coming up from Kendall.  
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

pairogrizz

I'm up for it as well. Where do you want to meet. I'll be heading out from Coral Springs. I agree lets make it early so we can ride Friday.

wakulla ram

anybody from tallahassee or west of going down there that friday? if so, do you want to convoy there?
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

budman

Well, we have a weekand a half to go, and I believe since we are spread out just a little, (south fl riders) I am going turnpike north...a good place to meet would be the Pompano Service plaza. 7:30 would be good, so as time gets close, we can check in. Feel free to pm me if you like to set up, or post here..... Dang, I can't wait!!!!
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

L.E._YFZ_2005

id be coing from tampa area if any one is comign this way  let me know
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

miamiblaster

Hey jack i am coming from kendal also when will you be leaving and at what time???
Quoteyup, count me in, I'll be coming up from Kendall.  
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

jackinthebox23

Miamiblaster, I've talked with Budman and am planning on meeting him at Pompano Service plaza on tpike at 7:30. So, I guess I'll be leaving around 6:00am or so to get up there by then.  Wanna meet at Dunkin Donuts on Kendall and turnpike and go from there?
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

miamiblaster

oh man that is really early for me i shure wish i have work i told my boss i was leaving early the earlyest i can leave would be 11am  :'( i work in coral gables and i will be takeing my quad on the trailer to work and go straight up there after work with my buddys so i dont think i will be able to join you guys.  :'( :'( but i will try to talk to my boss and see if will just give me the day off. ;D
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

jackinthebox23

 :o Work!?  You have to work?! Man, I'm bummed for you. Well, if you end up getting it off, just let me know.  
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

customrubicon

#22
Turnpike ? I have never been there but have read in many posts that I-95 is the best way. If everyone wants to go the Turnpike then that is what we will take. We will have a group from West Palm and could meet at the service plaza north of Lake worth Rd. around 8-8:15.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

jackinthebox23

I'm just goin wit da flow.  Either way, I really don't know how to get there other than following printed directions...I've never been there. So, I'm just goin wit da flow. ;D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

budman

I just figured since we are leaving when all those poor slobs are going to work, the turnpike to Ft Pierce would be easier. Then  I95 on up to SR- 40, then over to 19.....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com