Main Menu

Atv's

Started by RancherFreak, August 31, 2007, 07:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

racingbroke

I'd like to but I can't race a 450 in mx till I'm 16.  And it tops out way faster than 20 ;D   
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

bigwake

oh..ur racing..well i'm 16 and have a yz450f bike for sale..you can buy it and put a real motor in your bike? haha just kiddin..but you have to be over 16 to race a big quad? what crap is that?? i'd be soo mad

KD 428

Quote from: racingbroke on September 18, 2007, 09:13:44 PM
I'd like to but I can't race a 450 in mx till I'm 16.  And it tops out way faster than 20 ;D   

you should put like a cr 125 engine in that thing
HONDA CRF450R

racingbroke

My dad was going to use the 125 motor but the class is for 105 2-stroke or 150 4-stroke - so I got the 150;  it's kinda like the supermini class for dirtbikes I guess.  My dad shortened the frame by about 3 inches so it's not as big as a normal 450.  I want a 450r but my dad says not yet.   :(
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

quadracer1992

still sounds pretty sweet even if its not a 450
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Palmettobay_recon

I have a recon and i ride my dads big bear. I'll get pics tomorrow.
R.I.P. Jeffery Raye Enriquez  9-10-93/ 5-8-09

2006 Arctic Cat 500 Manual- 28" EDL's, MSA torx, HMF, dyno jets, snorkles...blah blah

klutchbuster400


~Demon_Boy250X~

^ HAWT!  :P lol I ride on 01 Honda 300EX fairly modded i suppose. I want a 450R already or atleast a 400EX. But sometimes i get to use my dad's 400ex even though it isnt even close to aset up i'd like.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

MachineDog

niiicceee trike dude.

I'm personally running a mostly stock honda rancher 4x4 with some 26" Mudbugs.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

BlasterBoy#92

This Monster!!!!

BlasterBoy#92

Also, a 450

KD 428

Quote from: BlasterBoy#92 on February 20, 2008, 09:09:50 PM
This Monster!!!!
Nice blaster. I used to have a 240 Blaster, fun little atvs.
HONDA CRF450R

predatorracer8

i race the baddest beast in hell, my sweet honey doo polaris predator 500 cc's of furry and beauty. ill post pics l8er gator.

jake

klutchbuster400

Everyone, meet Kratos

BlasterBoy#92

Ya, I got a 240 in it to. Runs like a beast! got it on methanol!  8)

~Demon_Boy250X~

I want my 450R already  :( :( :'( :'( ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Bump 8)

HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: KD 450 on March 10, 2008, 11:37:06 PM
Bump 8)



Stop it! I am sick of seeing ATVs already especially 450Rs.... its sooooooooooo hard waiting till the end of the month until i get my 450r  :( :( :'( :'( its taking toooooo long.... least i still have my 300 to ride Holey Lands this weekend....
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Sorry.  ;D

HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: KD 450 on March 12, 2008, 05:13:19 PM
Sorry.  ;D


That thing needs some a-arms and elkas!
How about a ride at seminole next week?

KD 428

Im not sure about next week but I think Im going to L-cross sunday
HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! No Seminole till i have my 450! Just wait 2 more weeks...! lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 13, 2008, 04:47:57 PM
NOOOOOO!!!!!!! No Seminole till i have my 450! Just wait 2 more weeks...! lol
LOl to hell with that, I haven't been to seminole since november!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com