Nick Hogan crashes dads supra...

Started by Young Gun, August 27, 2007, 06:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Quote from: Fox17 on August 27, 2007, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 27, 2007, 07:36:48 PM
He was racing against a Viper.

i wonder who was winning.

Well either way I think he lost ;)

Joke aside, last I heard was that Nick is fine and was released from the hospital earlier?  But the friend is really fighting for his life. 
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

susieblazer

 Terry is a great guy who knows fans made him who he is today.............he has a lot of ventures in this area , along with his wifes shop in Indian Rocks Beach.........We have talked with him and Randy Savage at local Restaraunts and the Rennasance Festivals........his daughter went to Clw High to take her GED when dirtygrl80 was there, and he and Hoss400 BS'd in the parking lot waiting on their daughters..............Nick still has some growing up to do and learn responsibility as Terry has said many times on the show............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Alba450

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 28, 2007, 07:07:03 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 27, 2007, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 27, 2007, 07:36:48 PM
He was racing against a Viper.

i wonder who was winning.

He was, That supra was supposedly 750hp.

The Turbo on his Supra was the size of a 5-Gallon bucket. ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

KB

Terry is a good guy, don't know his son, been a long time since he moved from Port Tampa, last I seen Terry & his wife was a long time ago in Ybor City.
He's good people, it's crazy how many Pro-Wrestlers are from Tampa.

I totalled 4 (3 trucks & 1 car) before I was 21, I'm sure his dad is giving him the smack down like he got when he was a kid,
that Family is so overly insured he's not wooried about being sued, probably just worrying about that kid in the hospital.

If it woulda happened to anyone else we woulda never heard about it.
Hope that kid is OK.

Bleedsblue

Quote from: KB on August 28, 2007, 07:58:13 AM
If it woulda happened to anyone else we woulda never heard about it.
Hope that kid is OK.

I'd say yes. Street racing gets about as much attention as ATV accidents in the media. Any time there is an accident that they even think is street racing related they plaster it all over the news including accidents that happen at the tracks.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

1slowfox

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 28, 2007, 07:07:03 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 27, 2007, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 27, 2007, 07:36:48 PM
He was racing against a Viper.

i wonder who was winning.

He was, That supra was supposedly 750hp.

WHOO HOO , another near 1000 hp dyno  queen .

On Another note best wishes go out to the families.I wouldnt be suprised if he doesnt lose his dirfting contract with dodge or whom ever he races for over this .
I <3 Fiberglass !

1FasterBlaster

 I was racing a Stang with my old Nova that had a 327 Vette engine in it on old St.Rd. 84 in Lauderdale and crashed. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when your young.
   I hope he learns his lesson. He shouldn't lose his racing license, that has nothing to do with what happens on the street. I do think he should owe the other person a great deal when he comes out of the hospital!!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 28, 2007, 01:53:51 PM
I was racing a Stang with my old Nova that had a 327 Vette engine in it on old St.Rd. 84 in Lauderdale and crashed. Everyone makes mistakes, especially when your young.
   I hope he learns his lesson. He shouldn't lose his racing license, that has nothing to do with what happens on the street. I do think he should owe the other person a great deal when he comes out of the hospital!!

If you get in a street fight as a professional boxer you will lose your license, this shouldn't be any different. He should pay for his mistake.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

eldiablo64

I'm sure hulk will lay the law down after this incident.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: eldiablo64 on August 28, 2007, 02:24:43 PM
I'm sure hulk will lay the law down after this incident.

If I was his kid I sure would be scared when he was about to lay down the law. 

But yeah Nicks fine, but the other passenger is really bad.  He had just gotten home from a 2yr service in Iraq risking his life, then when hes back it could be over.  Its a shame.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KB

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 28, 2007, 02:09:57 PM
If you get in a street fight as a professional boxer you will lose your license, this shouldn't be any different. He should pay for his mistake.

I agree, just like Micheal Vick lost his contract for acting like an idiot(& have to give back $22,000,000.00 to the Falcons), I think the kid(Nick) should loose his license too, any other person involved in an auto accident w/ injuries has to pay-up(which I'm sure he will), have the injured sign a waiver, or loose there D.L.,(somethin like that) why should he be treated any different ?

dj_pizzim

His sponsorship with dodge is over he drives a 350z now and was sponsored Polaroid but that might change now. Seeing as how he just got his D1 license in may he will probably be suspended or have the license revoked. I remember just a few months ago in an story in Rides mag he was bragging about getting pulled over for doing over a 100 3 times in 10 min. Seeing as how he has had that car since her was like 13 or something like that maybe this time he will learn not to screw around. I think this will be a good lesson for him that stupid hurts. a 16 y/o kid doesnt need a 750hp plus car to drive even if you dads name is Mario andretti.  If im not mistaken the tag for the yellow one was COE HSP, Which if i remember the article correctly stands for Capable Of Evading High Speed Pursuits 
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Young Gun

Quote from: dj_pizzim on August 29, 2007, 01:39:28 AM
His sponsorship with dodge is over he drives a 350z now and was sponsored Polaroid but that might change now. Seeing as how he just got his D1 license in may he will probably be suspended or have the license revoked. I remember just a few months ago in an story in Rides mag he was bragging about getting pulled over for doing over a 100 3 times in 10 min. Seeing as how he has had that car since her was like 13 or something like that maybe this time he will learn not to screw around. I think this will be a good lesson for him that stupid hurts. a 16 y/o kid doesnt need a 750hp plus car to drive even if you dads name is Mario andretti.  If im not mistaken the tag for the yellow one was COE HSP, Which if i remember the article correctly stands for Capable Of Evading High Speed Pursuits 

Well the license plate surely wasnt COE APT (Capable Of Evading All Palm Trees)  ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

KB

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 29, 2007, 07:06:00 AM
Well the license plate surely wasnt COE APT (Capable Of Evading All Palm Trees)  ::)

Thats funny.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: REBEL SS/T on August 29, 2007, 07:06:00 AM
Well the license plate surely wasnt COE APT (Capable Of Evading All Palm Trees)  ::)

haha, that is hilarious.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

eldiablo64

haha I guy at work pulled in this mornring and his backend was smashed in.I asked if he let Nick Hogan drive his car lol he laughed and said no some old man ran into him last night at a red light.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

KB

I wonder if the Silver Viper he was racing was his or his dad's ?

I hope the other kid is doing better, crazy that his dad was arrested for fighting in the waiting room.




eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]


eldiablo64

he is in a coma with head injuries.I heard hulk is paying for the best specialists money can buy to care for him.unfortunately there are some things money just can't buy.I still hope and pray the guy pulls through for eveyone involved.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

k.p.

man, nick must feel like garbage for that....i hope he pulls out. prayers go out!

KB

I'm sure he feels like crap about it, whoever was driving the silver Viper probably does too.
They still haven't mentioned anything about who the other driver was.
It'll be crazy if it was Hulks Viper or even crazier if he was the one they were racing, theres only so many Silver Vipers.
Nick joked before about racing his sister & dad on the street.


susieblazer

It was confirmed it was not Terry in the other car............also Nick is going down on the charges from his speeding in Pinellas Park.....
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com