Take me off the list.....

Started by GaryinSeffner, January 11, 2005, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryinSeffner

hey guys I'm sorry to do this but you can take me off the list of riders who will be attending Rodman on 1-22-05. I had to register for classes this past week and I have a class on Saturdays that begins on the 22nd. D@mn college always getting in the way of my life!! Maybe I'll make the next one. Everyone have fun and ride safe......get plenty of pics to show me what I'm missing!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

dreth

you will be missed >:( good luck with school ;)

GaryinSeffner

whoa whoa whoa PUT ME BACK ON THAT LIST!! ;D ;D ;D

I dropped the Saturday course for a Friday course so I can come to the ride haha. :-/ ;)

me and JOSHINTAMPA will be coming up Saturday morning and heading out Saturday around lunch time or a lil later. Cant stay but we want to ride!! 8)
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

dreth

sweet . tell josh that dreth said he will see ya there ;)

GaryinSeffner

[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

fl750mudder

With me included we will only have 5 total.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

GaryinSeffner

 :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

cant go to Rodman. Josh and I are both out of this ride >:(.....but looking forward to the next one! ::)

on the bright side we will be playing in a softball tournament Saturday.....I'll let you know how that goes  ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Z400BADBOY

Good luck on the tourney Gary



Lance
YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
FLY CHROME HANDLEBARS
DYNO JETTED 155
AC NERFS
AC BUMPER
OURY GRIPS
2 STAGE RACE READY FILTER
EHS AIR BOX KIT
REAR HOLESHOTS
ITP RIMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com