I need a powder coater to do some stuff.

Started by mrbones, August 29, 2007, 05:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I need two fork tubes done in gloss black. They are light so I can easily mail them out to be done. I just got back from All American Powder Coating in Tampa and he wanted $150 to do those and 4 other small pieces. Crazy. I've used them in the past but the owner is a jerk. If he's not in a good mood, you get lowsy pricing.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

KB

Sound's like me Mr. BoNes,

I thought about picking up an old oven & trying it myself, theres a lot of how to on the internet, just dont eat anything out of that oven after you do it.

mrbones

I only have a few things to do, so I don't want to do it myself, at least for now. My fork tubes might hit the polishing wheel if I can't find a powder coater.

Oh, and I just have to share my experience with All American, here's more info:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/board,15.0.html
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

cutngrs

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

mrbones

The last I heard they got away from PCing and are focusing on engine building, etc.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

cutngrs

OK HERS THE # TO THE PLACE UP HERE IN OCALA THATS DONE ALL MY STUFF  ITS CALLED BRAYMANS   1352 622 6686
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL