What do you do for work?

Started by budman, August 28, 2007, 11:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Quote from: shirah86 on October 11, 2007, 09:32:13 AM
Tow truck operator owner, used carlot and an amatuer tattoo artist

dude, you are like the epitome of Polk County!!! gotta love it.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

backinsaddle

Just left 13 years of corporate financial planning...trying to make a go of several businesses...time to work for myself.  Currently doing financial consulting and financial systems consulting while I work on building a business making aftermarket parts for sport atv's among other things.

dodgefsu

Commercial garbage collection operator....lmao I'm the garbage man,
Commercial collection only though, you know the big dumpsters out in back of a business,,,
Man I find all kinds of stuff...lol Some good some not so good..lol
                                     

caospop

Quote from: big-daddy on October 11, 2007, 09:29:12 AM
Quote from: caospop on October 10, 2007, 08:21:34 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 08:19:03 PM
Come on now Manny........ we all know youre a Male Dancer.
:no I am a male Pole dancer...

WHAT! you dance on male poles? ???
NO  :no pendecker... A male pole dancer
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com