Main Menu

Croom

Started by FoxHondaRider, August 27, 2007, 11:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

I would love to get a HUGE group ride out at croom sometime.  Just for the heck of it and it would be cool. 
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

gearhead400

i think it would be pretty funny to see all the people stopped on the trail because of the train of quads we had lol.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

FoxHondaRider

lol thats my plan is to have tons of people riding together 1 after another
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

KD 428

I think I replied to this in the group rides section a couple weeks ago
HONDA CRF450R

FoxHondaRider

yeah i posted in in 2 places
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com