I'm feeling left out!

Started by Able, August 27, 2007, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Able

Is it possible that Jackl is more controversial than I ? Are more people actually flocking to bash him than me ? Come on guys ! I'm sure you mudriders can manage to hurl enough insults for 2 at the same time! Joedirt ? Bushwacker ? hey where are you guys ?  :D

Come on lighten up ladies, it's all in fun. How about we plan a big group ride ? I'll bring plenty of beer and we can all get drunk and just enjoy each other's company  ::). LOL

JackL

You get off my case attention sleeper. I want my 15 minutes of fame, you had yours.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

qt314nfla

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 05:41:39 PM
You get off my case attention sleeper. I want my 15 minutes of fame, you had yours.



lmfao that's funny.  i like the attention sleeper part.

Able

What's really funny is that the first three posts should belong to us three  ;)

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Ida_Mann

how do you think I feel?

I'm one of the cleanest members of this site,,,,,at least online.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR

my armpits have been like a cloud of doom. i think i need bug spray.

quadracer1992

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on August 27, 2007, 07:02:24 PM
my armpits have been like a cloud of doom. i think i need bug spray.
green mold between my toes
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Ida_Mann

Quote from: quadracer1992 on August 27, 2007, 07:15:53 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on August 27, 2007, 07:02:24 PM
my armpits have been like a cloud of doom. i think i need bug spray.
green mold between my toes

dangit, now I really feel left out.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on August 27, 2007, 06:04:24 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 05:41:39 PM
You get off my case attention sleeper. I want my 15 minutes of fame, you had yours.



lmfao that's funny.  i like the attention sleeper part.

Haha, just seeing that!! Nice, where is KB and Bounty to round out the thread and repel the threadjackers?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Plan a ride I will show....will you guys?... ;) :o
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 07:47:35 PM
Plan a ride I will show....will you guys?... ;) :o


Are you kidding? I was crying like a baby that you didn't come be a total mud slut with me. Little Redneck Girl was a good substitute, but just no joe dirt. We are thinking the weekend after labor day at the plex.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 07:50:18 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 07:47:35 PM
Plan a ride I will show....will you guys?... ;) :o


Are you kidding? I was crying like a baby that you didn't come be a total mud slut with me. Little Redneck Girl was a good substitute, but just no joe dirt. We are thinking the weekend after labor day at the plex.



You are not gonna start stalking Tosha are you?..... ::)

After Labor day?....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

qt314nfla

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 07:50:18 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 07:47:35 PM
Plan a ride I will show....will you guys?... ;) :o


Are you kidding? I was crying like a baby that you didn't come be a total mud slut with me. Little Redneck Girl was a good substitute, but just no joe dirt. We are thinking the weekend after labor day at the plex.



Are you, KB, and I riding up together again?  ;D

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 07:51:56 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 07:50:18 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 07:47:35 PM
Plan a ride I will show....will you guys?... ;) :o


Are you kidding? I was crying like a baby that you didn't come be a total mud slut with me. Little Redneck Girl was a good substitute, but just no joe dirt. We are thinking the weekend after labor day at the plex.



You are not gonna start stalking Tosha are you?..... ::)

After Labor day?....

I only have eyes for you dirt. Tasha sorta scares me anyway.

The next weekend after the ranch deal.

Quote from: QT314 on August 27, 2007, 07:55:50 PM
Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 07:50:18 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 07:47:35 PM
Plan a ride I will show....will you guys?... ;) :o


Are you kidding? I was crying like a baby that you didn't come be a total mud slut with me. Little Redneck Girl was a good substitute, but just no joe dirt. We are thinking the weekend after labor day at the plex.



Are you, KB, and I riding up together again?  ;D

That would certainly be fun, and a few more this time. ;) (Jello shots and riders.) haha

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

We are not gonna hang out together at RR Labor Day Weekend?...Me YOU , QT and Cain?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

BTW: You were invited this time, like everyone on every site. We don't let grudges and petty crap ruin riding fun where I come from.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

qt314nfla

jack we'd have to get rex, pam, and rick on the ride.  crazy will be busy w/ a camping trip that weekend.  i thought you and kb were going to the ranch labor day?

JackL

#18
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:04:16 PM
We are not gonna hang out together at RR Labor Day Weekend?...Me YOU , QT and Cain?

I doubt Cain will show, he doesn't even come to places he likes. I will certainly have a drink or 5 with you and QT. You have to promise to bring Big Daddy though.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on August 27, 2007, 08:05:04 PM
jack we'd have to get rex, pam, and rick on the ride.  crazy will be busy w/ a camping trip that weekend.  i thought you and kb were going to the ranch labor day?

I do agree on all those guys, plus I'll bet iluvmuddin will be sure to join us with her boytoys as well. Labor day depends on what labor me and KB have to do though on that day..lol, we will see soon.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Quote from: JackL on August 27, 2007, 08:06:12 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:04:16 PM
We are not gonna hang out together at RR Labor Day Weekend?...Me YOU , QT and Cain?

I doubt Cain will show, he doesn't even come to places he likes. I will certainly have a drink or 5 with you and QT though. You have to promise to bring Big Daddy though.

and KB?.....Will he be there?...I am so excited.... ;)...Big Daddy and I have never met.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

05greengriz

Quote from: Joedirt on August 27, 2007, 08:04:16 PM
We are not gonna hang out together at RR Labor Day Weekend?...Me YOU , QT and Cain?

You can ride with me dirt, I'll be there ;)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

05greengriz

I got the 1st case of BL's dirt.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

05greengriz

I may even break the ole scardy cat out.




07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com