Killer Rodman Video!

Started by Asphaltdragon, January 16, 2005, 07:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

doesnt matter what the music is but I would like a copy of the finished product also
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Ida_Mann

AD, do you have an example video I can show the guy I'm getting music from?

he's bringing me another copy of the CD tomorrow, so I can put it on an FTP server for you tomorrow.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jackinthebox23

QuoteI was gonna talk to you about production. I use Sonic Foundary (Sony) Vegas 5. I cut Instructionals, 30 sec.'s and every thing else. What about you?

I haven't used those but I've heard they are good.  Since I am not the one paying for my equipment I use Discreet Edit with Combustion for my compositor.  I'm getting ready to switch the whole station over to Pinnacle Liquid products.  The producers will all get Liquid Edition and we are getting 2 Liquid Chrome HD's.  I don't know if you're familiar with those...but they are pretty sweet.  

Looking for a job?  We need another editor down here.   :D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Asphaltdragon

Quote 

Looking for a job?  We need another editor down here.   :D
A friend of mine has Liquid. I love the Targa 3000 card, but I no longer use hardware in my computer for editing ;D

Do I have to work in-house or can I sub-contract? Call me when you get a chance. I'll PM you. ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Quotedoesnt matter what the music is but I would like a copy of the finished product also
gotcha covered
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

QuoteAD, do you have an example video I can show the guy I'm getting music from?

he's bringing me another copy of the CD tomorrow, so I can put it on an FTP server for you tomorrow.

Id@
I'll try to have somthing later tonight.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SkyHighT100

Lol.. dont worry about pleasing everyone. You're making the video... put the music you like... you cant please everyone all the time ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

jbbj220

A.D. I am not going to be able to get to the slide show or the video. as I am sure there are others. I WANT A COPY OF BOTH [smiley=Cry.gif]. And lots of  [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]to you for all your effort.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Ida_Mann

QuoteI'll try to have somthing later tonight.


and I'll get you the music tomorrow.

after I listen a couple times ;-)

I swear, my favorite music out there by far is Jimmy Buffett, but I love this headbangin stuff my coworker does.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jackinthebox23

AD, you wouldn't believe it, but Celine Deion is really a good beat to cut to.


I kid.
 :P ;D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

jbbj220

.38 Special  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]Lynyrd Skynyrd [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]. I don't know of many that don't like them.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris

Quotedo it how u want it, because no matter what u do, someone is not gonna be happy.
exactly surprise us brother. your slide show rocked and I am sure we can expect the video to do the same.  [smiley=Clap.gif]I am hopeing someone caught my tripley lindy with a back flip

Asphaltdragon

Quoteexactly surprise us brother. your slide show rocked and I am sure we can expect the video to do the same.  [smiley=Clap.gif]I am hopeing someone caught my tripley lindy with a back flip
i was there with cam in hand but I had not started rollin tape yet
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Thrumud

Asphaltdragon, what ever you do don't you dare put Salsa or Merenge.  I dance to that, not ride.

BTW - Prodigy has some good beats, check those out. their
1 st album.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Asphaltdragon

QuoteProdigy has some good beats, check those out. their
1 st album.

Prodigy kicks ass
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Chuck_Norris

Quotei was there with cam in hand but I had not started rollin tape yet
no guarantees of a replay it has hindered my ride time [smiley=BigSmile.gif]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com