WHENS THE NEXT WAREBORO RACE

Started by cutngrs, August 20, 2007, 11:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutngrs

WHEN IS THE NEXT WAREBORO RACE I AM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE IT UP FOR  SEPTEMBERS RACE
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

I hope it is not labor day weekend, because I am out.  I hope it is the 8th instead, because I might be able to roll with that.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

not sure the 8th would be better, will have to talk to Alex
Ithink it will be labor day week end
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

yz3961986

always the first sat. of the month  sep. 1st

Smoknbanshee

i have heard several people have been running outrageously fast times with very long reaction times.  If I might suggest something that I have noticed at the track that would cause this.  The starting line beam is right on the ground.  When a bike rolls into to stage the front tires could push dirt that would block the beam and then when the rear tires would go over the dirt it would break the beam.  This would do two things, give you a very long reaction time, because the back of the rear tires would break the beam and then run a very low elapsed time, because the beam does not break until after the back tires, so the elapsed time doesn't start until then, which gives you a bike length out of the hole which is a huge advantage.  I would recommend the starting line beam be raised up to 2" above the starting line, or cut down the starting line a few inches.  That would eliminate these bogus #'s.  Just my opinion, and if anyone thinks that I am stupid I will be more than happy to show you when I am at the track next time.  Better yet, call port a tree and ask them.  Troy you can get on here and back this statement up since you have raced NHRA before, you know exactly what I am talking about.  If you go out and run consistent 4.3's then drop a 3.8 on the clock with a very long reaction time, then this is exactly what is happening.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

methyman

I totally agree with what you are saying Smoke. It is similar to some guys racing there quad which are lower than 2 inches from the ground.  It fools the beam and doesn't start the clock till the back tires break the beam. Similar situation indeed.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Smoknbanshee

I am just hearing guys that are running 4.2's and then all of a sudden out of the blue run a 3.7 and think they own the track record.  Let's get real on this matter.  Not sure what the track record currently is, but if no one backs it up then in my opinion Tony owns the track record.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

tribal banshee

where in the world are you hearing all this BS from.  I agree with ya though about crazy times out of the blue. the only one that has ever backed up times is Tony. The first record was backed up by about 4 passes and when he broke it again not too long ago he backed it up almost every pass so as far as I'm concerned it's gonna take a hell of pass to get close much less running it a few times
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

badcompanyracing

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 25, 2007, 12:14:55 AM
i have heard several people have been running outrageously fast times with very long reaction times.  If I might suggest something that I have noticed at the track that would cause this.  The starting line beam is right on the ground.  When a bike rolls into to stage the front tires could push dirt that would block the beam and then when the rear tires would go over the dirt it would break the beam.  This would do two things, give you a very long reaction time, because the back of the rear tires would break the beam and then run a very low elapsed time, because the beam does not break until after the back tires, so the elapsed time doesn't start until then, which gives you a bike length out of the hole which is a huge advantage.  I would recommend the starting line beam be raised up to 2" above the starting line, or cut down the starting line a few inches.  That would eliminate these bogus #'s.  Just my opinion, and if anyone thinks that I am stupid I will be more than happy to show you when I am at the track next time.  Better yet, call port a tree and ask them.  Troy you can get on here and back this statement up since you have raced NHRA before, you know exactly what I am talking about.  If you go out and run consistent 4.3's then drop a 3.8 on the clock with a very long reaction time, then this is exactly what is happening.

the lights are fine there was a dip at the starting line and it was picking up the whole bike.it is fixed now.......
we got a crazy time and got had but that is all over.
the next crazy #'s you see from BADCOMPNYRACING will be backed up....

come on boys we are racing this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Doesnt look like Troy or I will be there to race...... as both bikes are now at new homes !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

YES THE ORANGE CRUSH HAS A NEW OWNER  :'(  BUT LOTS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ FOR SO ITS ALL GOOD :(
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

FLA.SHEE

ok, now its time to all  start over  ???

yz3961986

we got rained out so we will race on the 8th at 4:00p.m.

dynodon

Quote from: FLA.SHEE on September 03, 2007, 12:42:20 PM
ok, now its time to all  start over  ???
HMMMMMMM, you never know what we may do !!!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

so who's coming to Waresboro???????????
anybody from Fla.  ??????????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Quote from: badcompanyracing on September 05, 2007, 09:43:55 PM
so who's coming to Waresboro???????????
anybody from Fla.  ??????????????
Depends, are ya take me hog hunting ( the 4 legged kind, not the two legged ) ??LOL
Jason and I want to go sometime around November, after it cools down a little. ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com