2 new government agency's started

Started by GrizzlyGator, August 22, 2007, 10:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Now we have the :
" Federal Air Transportation Airport Security Service

& the

Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section

I guess the Fed. Gov. needs just a few more reporting agency's to report in? Not just the FBI  ;)


They even already have hats & jackets on sale like the FBI
;)

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GrizzlyGator

I guess after 40 views this didn't get the recognition I was hoping for  :(

LonesomeTriZ

Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

GrizzlyGator


Ida_Mann

I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jetski dawg

Quote from: LonesomeTriZ on August 22, 2007, 02:11:25 PM
Well, at least that means more jobs.
...now thats funny :Clap.gif... i bet they got the new agents from the I.R.S.

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 23, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@

me too brutha me too!!!  ;D

quadracer1992

Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 23, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@
BINGO! I didnt get those at all, I dont know why this person is dying with laughter, I didnt get the joke.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

LonesomeTriZ

Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

GrizzlyGator

date=1187899738]
Quote from: Ida_Mann on August 23, 2007, 01:58:16 AM
I'm not quite sure everyone actually caught this,,,,,I woulda thought there'd be more response ;-)

Id@
BINGO! I didn't get those at all, I don't know why this person is dying with laughter, I didn't get the joke.
[/quote]

BINGO LonesomeTriZ I don't know why a person wouldn't  have gotten that   :-\  of course it wasn't really a joke only a play on an acronyms / intialisms...You know I tried to basically give it away in the opening post .....FBI .....and by the way I wasn't dying because some weren't up to the task just the one response from "LonesomeTriZ  Well, at least that means more jobs "   WHOOO!! I think I'm dying again  :L 2:L :R :Xby the way quadracer1992 I wasn't the only one that thought it a little funny  ;) jetski dawg "...now that's funny ... i bet they got the new agents from the I.R.S."

LonesomeTriZ

I pan to apply for the Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section. I would do well at an agency like that.

Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: LonesomeTriZ on August 24, 2007, 12:39:32 AM
I pan to apply for the Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section. I would do well at an agency like that.



I guess mee too!!!  ;D

gtnwood

Quote from: LonesomeTriZ on August 24, 2007, 12:39:32 AM
I pan to apply for the Airport Security Service Home Office Logistics Enhancement Section. I would do well at an agency like that.


But only if you have a criminal history or cant/wont speak THE NORTH AMERICAN language >:(
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

LonesomeTriZ

I am over qulified in other areas that they would like.
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.